Nuendo 4
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 25 2007, 02:49 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
For anyone with some spare cash - you might be interested to know that Nuendo V4 has just been released - Nuendo 4 .

It's 1800 Euros plus another 300 for full MIDI functionality btw - 250/400 upgrade from 3/upgrade plus expansion.

Cheers,
Tony

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 25 2007, 06:15 AM
Instructor
I'm looking for SX 4 Tony.
Any major differences between it and Nuendo 4?

Thanks smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 25 2007, 06:59 AM
Apart from the price Muris smile.gif .

Not really sure Muris, sorry. Nuendo in the past has always had better video/audio integration and better surround sound. It also usually has some bells and whistles that eventually appear in the next, or next but one, version of SX and is perhaps a more stable platform (well less reported whiteouts but that MAY just be because it has a smaller user base). Erm you can get some really cool but v expensive Audient integrated consoles but otherwise I don't know. Sorry.

Cheers,
Tony

To some extent Nuendo 4 is really more Cubase 5 or 6 plus a bit rather than Cubase4

BTW Muris,
If you can only get one thing then I'd keep my money safe until Reason4 is released in a few weeks - it looks the business blink.gif.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 25 2007, 08:02 AM
Instructor
Thanks Tony smile.gif

Maybe I'll try to upgrade this SX 3 I have already,probably less expensive than buying full SX 4.
Didn't know that new Reason is on it's way tho.
I have Reason 3,not using it too much but it's great indeed.
Will look around for version 4 for sure.

Thanks again. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 25 2007, 08:13 AM
Upgrade of SX3 would be a lot cheaper Muris unless you could sell SX3 for a good price...

Have to say that personally I didn't think the improvements and adds to 4 were were the extra money for the upgrade from SX2 (in the past I sort of leapfrog the upgrade missing out alternate ones) - particularly as I'd spent ages getting it to behave rolleyes.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 25 2007, 08:30 AM
Moderation Policy Director
The thing I really wanted out of 4 before switching to Reaper was the studio section, that looked cool. I wasn't too bothered about a couple for new synths and the new VST management features - I think its evolution rather than revolution. Hopefully the upgrade path is cheap.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:44 AM