2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Alexiaden93 Feedback
Trond Vold
Jul 26 2009, 11:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alexiaden93 @ Jul 19 2009, 01:08 PM) *
3. https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...on-rock-lesson/
This is a masterpiece, but with my typo scanner I managed to find a single mistake, where Trond writes "following a set of allready determined notes", but should have written "following a set of already determined notes".

I'm amazed you only found 1 error in my text. biggrin.gif
There's a few words I always misspell or use in the wrong context, and "allready" is definetly one of those.

Is misspell spelled misspell btw? smile.gif

On another note, I'm glad your taking the time to do this. Properly written text/lessons definetely improves the all-around quality of the site.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Jul 27 2009, 08:09 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 27 2009, 02:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (jdriver @ Jul 26 2009, 06:11 PM) *
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif Your heart has stopped! This is too funny, in a topic about typos. To brake is to apply the brakes, to break is what you meant. cool.gif

Alex, your good eye for corrections could be put to great use in the Wiki. It's full of typos and anyone can correct them. When I am reading an article and it has typos, I correct them so to help maintain a professional appearance as Kris mentioned.

And BTW, nobody "dislikes" you for doing this. You are an ACTIVE participant in the forums, and that makes you solid gold. I wish more of the lurkers would follow your example.

Having said all that, I like to keep in mind that this forum exists to communicate, and we are a strongly international community, many of whom don't use English as their primary language. I do my best to understand what is being said, regardless of poor spelling or grammar, and in this way we have succeeded in communicating.

Thank you for your kind words ! smile.gif I'll check out the Wiki once I'm safe to stay on the computer for more than five minutes without getting yelled at ! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Jul 26 2009, 10:13 PM) *
Couldn't agree more with you Jeff !

Neither could I, Pedja. wink.gif

QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jul 26 2009, 11:28 PM) *
I'm amazed you only found 1 error in my text. biggrin.gif
There's a few words I always misspell or use in the wrong context, and "allready" is definetly one of those.

Is misspell spelled misspell btw? smile.gif

On another note, I'm glad your taking the time to do this. Properly written text/lessons definetly improves the all-around quality of the site.

I guess you can spell "misspell" as it is not underlined in red, but be sure to get rid of your mistake in "DEFINITELY" ! biggrin.gif Just checked out your rock solo (lvl 3)... SPEECHLESS ! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jul 27 2009, 08:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alexiaden93 @ Jul 27 2009, 03:31 PM) *
I guess you can spell "misspell" as it is not underlined in red, but be sure to get rid of your mistake in "DEFINITELY" ! biggrin.gif Just checked out your rock solo (lvl 3)... SPEECHLESS ! biggrin.gif

Fixed biggrin.gif

..and thanks biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 30 2009, 12:18 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jul 27 2009, 08:11 PM) *
Fixed biggrin.gif

..and thanks biggrin.gif

Thank YOU for awesome lessons, Trond ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:18 PM