Bands Fights
MonkeyDAthos
May 20 2011, 07:58 PM
GMC:er
hey guys monkey here, ok lately me and my band members have been fighting alot over almost all kind of, songs, guigs that some wanna go and other don't etcetc and i am thinking on leaving but i fear i might regret but i can not just stand there..what should i do?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 21 2011, 03:46 AM
Instructor
Personal stuff comes first than music for me. It hasn't always being like this but we do music for people. So make sure you do your music for fun, so don't take out the personal element out of it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 23 2011, 05:44 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Fights will happen in every band, so it your decision should depend on the people. Are these guys your friends? Stick with them and rest assured that fights will happen in every band. I play in a band with three brothers, and even they will fight. We can't always agree on songs and on how often and where we should do gigs, but rehearsing with those guys is so much fun.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 23 2011, 06:16 PM
Instructor
I'm not sure how big is the problem, but it if you're really fighting just for what kind of songs or gigs you wanna play, then it's normal, bands have these issues all the time, and it's good to have different opinions.

However, if the fights are based on vanity and desire to be "in charge" of the band, it won't last long, believe me.

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: May 23 2011, 06:17 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:07 PM