Hay Rockers And Rock Chicks, me myself and i
thrasher
Apr 15 2007, 10:19 PM
GMC:er
Hiya all,
just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Im 30 years old and been playing guitar now for about 15 years on and off. I play as just a hobbie. I first started teaching myself through books and all etc etc for the first 2 years or so. Then took up lessons which was fantastic, helped with my technique. But now for about 10 years aint paid no attention to guitaring, however i was getting really bored with the same old thing over and over again. Was wanting to go back to lesson again but money was tight, then came across this site. which is just so awsome. Been playing for 5hrs today. Its like when i first started, i cant put the guitar down smile.gif .
Rock on!
Chris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
beebo
Apr 16 2007, 06:07 PM
smile.gif -Welcome Aboard- smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Apr 16 2007, 10:43 PM
yoyo...welcome aboard my man.

--------------------
RIP Dimebag-Heroes never die.

Xbox Live- ThePsYkoNXTdoor

13 on the field... 4-20 off the field.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:48 PM