Suhr Modern Custom, my new guitar
Patrik Berg
Jul 16 2015, 12:41 AM
GMC:er
I recently purchased my first Suhr guitar and I have to say it is the most comfortable and well balanced guitar I've ever had the pleasure to play. Black Limba (korina) body and neck, Pau Ferro fretboard and burl maple top with matching headstock in algae burst finish. It's quite heavy but that just makes it sound more amazing and holds the sustain better. I highly recommend you pick up and play a Suhr guitar if you get the chance as this has made my Jackson custom shop and vintage Jackson soloist feel clumsy and my ES 335 build quality second rate. http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/jacks2ax...rt=3&page=1

https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/suhr-modern-custom-riffs-and-solos-ft-tom-brown-2
The sound cloud clip features Tom Brown (Thy art is murder) in the first riff and solo then I added my own things to it.
Seriously the most incredible guitar I have ever played.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jul 16 2015, 07:38 AM
Learning Tone Master
Congrats for your new guitar, sounds and looks awesome!!
You made me very curious to try one because you said that it's the most comfortable guitar that you played. When this words come from a person which played on a Jackson means something. Until now I have not found a more comfortable guitar than Jackson but who knows wink.gif

BTW Patrik I really miss your collabs smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jul 16 2015, 07:31 PM
Learning Roadie
I lust after the Suhr Modern, It would go nicely with my Tyler

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Jul 17 2015, 05:13 AM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jul 16 2015, 06:38 AM) *
Congrats for your new guitar, sounds and looks awesome!!
You made me very curious to try one because you said that it's the most comfortable guitar that you played. When this words come from a person which played on a Jackson means something. Until now I have not found a more comfortable guitar than Jackson but who knows wink.gif

BTW Patrik I really miss your collabs smile.gif

Hey Monica, if you ever get a chance to play one then don't hesitate. Thank you I miss doing the community here, I might come up with another collab in the near future if I find the time as I've been and still am very busy with lots of students and gigs.

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jul 16 2015, 06:31 PM) *
I lust after the Suhr Modern, It would go nicely with my Tyler

They are lust worthy indeed cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 17 2015, 06:46 AM
Great Axe smile.gif Are you pals with the guys in Thy Art Is Murder? Did you have that axe built new? Good score smile.gif

QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Jul 15 2015, 07:41 PM) *
I recently purchased my first Suhr guitar and I have to say it is the most comfortable and well balanced guitar I've ever had the pleasure to play. Black Limba (korina) body and neck, Pau Ferro fretboard and burl maple top with matching headstock in algae burst finish. It's quite heavy but that just makes it sound more amazing and holds the sustain better. I highly recommend you pick up and play a Suhr guitar if you get the chance as this has made my Jackson custom shop and vintage Jackson soloist feel clumsy and my ES 335 build quality second rate. http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/jacks2ax...rt=3&page=1

https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/suhr-modern-custom-riffs-and-solos-ft-tom-brown-2
The sound cloud clip features Tom Brown (Thy art is murder) in the first riff and solo then I added my own things to it.
Seriously the most incredible guitar I have ever played.

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Jul 19 2015, 10:21 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 17 2015, 05:46 AM) *
Great Axe smile.gif Are you pals with the guys in Thy Art Is Murder? Did you have that axe built new? Good score smile.gif

Hey Todd, long time smile.gif I am friends with Tom who wrote most of Hate. The guitar isn't a custom build to my specs I bought it from Distinctive Guitar in Milwaukee.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:29 PM