Can Someone Tab This
Frederik
Mar 18 2009, 09:18 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I cant figure out the walking bass and turnaround. It would be real nice if someone would tab this for me.. or just those tricky parts if busy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4D_rzVDZwo

Thanks in advance
-Frederik

Its real a cool song
its about a sailor who sings a love song. The verse ends with: U should know that my heart is only beating for you ...... and a little for susanne, birgitte and hanne (and a LOT of other girl names) biggrin.gif old shool player

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Mar 18 2009, 09:34 PM
GMC:er
he shows you how to play it in that video... just pause the video at each section and figure it out

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Mar 18 2009, 09:57 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Mar 18 2009, 09:34 PM) *
he shows you how to play it in that video... just pause the video at each section and figure it out

i've done that :S the turnaround and other sections are not shown unfortunatly.
i cant really figure it out. my ear is not trained in hearing differences in chords yet.. in a little better with intervals not played simultaniously

I Cant do it myself like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMoB9AR5vK8

in the end biggrin.gif lol

-Frederik

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:52 AM