2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My New Axe!, Gibson LesPaul Classic.
Unleash-The-Shre...
Mar 6 2008, 09:18 PM
GMC:er
That is awesome. I'm waiting for my Gibson LP Zakk Wylde sig to come in from California to Mass. Hopefully sometime this week. I can't wait! I'll try to get some pics and whatnot of it when it comes. Marcus I was looking into the Robot Guitar LP also before still thinking about checking one out and getting one sometime. You say it is definitely worth it?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Goliath
Mar 6 2008, 09:35 PM
LOL Marcus, back in December when the guitar launched there was like 3 posts a day of someone who had just "discovered" it. If you need a laugh, do a search looking up topics on "Gibson Robot" and I bet literally dozens of threads will pop up. Toward the end they were steeped more in humor than anything.

Does the installation of the tronical system function exactly like the stock Gibson Robot? meaning, did you switch out a tone knob for the control w/ the LED's? It's a fantastic idea, I nearly bought one.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Mar 6 2008, 09:40 PM
QUOTE (Goliath @ Mar 6 2008, 03:35 PM) *
LOL Marcus, back in December when the guitar launched there was like 3 posts a day of someone who had just "discovered" it. If you need a laugh, do a search looking up topics on "Gibson Robot" and I bet literally dozens of threads will pop up. Toward the end they were steeped more in humor than anything.

Does the installation of the tronical system function exactly like the stock Gibson Robot? meaning, did you switch out a tone knob for the control w/ the LED's? It's a fantastic idea, I nearly bought one.

Yeah I remember that. I posted in like 3 or 4 of them that there had been about a million threads on this topic.

Also, I was wondering the same thing about the Robot's tuners, if you could advise us, please do so.

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 6 2008, 11:40 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Awesome guitar, congrats man smile.gif

+Quote Post
SinoMan
Mar 6 2008, 11:53 PM
That's a great guitar for sure.

Seems like I'm the one with the most crappy guitar in here smile.gif

--------------------
I got a completely new $600 bass for $300. What a deal!

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Mar 8 2008, 07:10 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
Yes, the "replacement" Tronical systems are exactly the same as the one on the robot guitar and they work perfectly fine. I don't have a robot guitar, but I have one of the Tronical prototypes on a Les Paul studio and in about 2 weeks I will get a Les Paul custom with another Tronical system. As I said, it works perfectly, I already used it live, you can tune the guitar between songs, it just rules, for me it is one of the biggest guitar related inventions of the last years.

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:48 AM