Can't Post New Topics Or Respond To Threads.
iamblackmo
Apr 20 2010, 11:07 PM
GMC:er
I recently had my membership canceled and am unable to afford a new one but I was told I can still use the forums but this is the only board in which I can post a topic and I cannot reply to any topic on any board.

I emailed Kris and Maria about this but I don't think they understood the problem so sorry for posting this problem on this board

I LOVE this site and I miss the forums. As we speak, I am stashing away to pay for a year's membership in advance because this is the 1st resource in which I was able to grow as a player

Thank You!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 21 2010, 06:15 AM
Hope to have you back as soon as possible!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
iamblackmo
Apr 21 2010, 09:24 AM
test

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 21 2010, 09:27 AM
GMC Founder
@ iamblackmo

I tried posting and replying as you on various places and it works - so I am guessing the problem has been solved!

--------------------

+Quote Post
iamblackmo
Apr 21 2010, 06:50 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 21 2010, 04:27 AM) *
@ iamblackmo

I tried posting and replying as you on various places and it works - so I am guessing the problem has been solved!

Thank you so much Kris

+Quote Post
twist
Apr 24 2010, 02:47 PM
For the record: This sound like the exact same problem i had after my subscription ended!

--------------------
rivers just happen

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:14 PM