Band Leader Sign-up
skennington
Dec 30 2008, 07:27 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Register your interest for Band leader here

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Dec 31 2008, 12:50 AM
GMC:er
Ill be a band leader if needed... only want active people and at least one more person who is a little older in the band

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jan 10 2009, 02:38 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
I'll be band leader though I'm quite happy to be a member if someone else would like to be the leader.

+Quote Post
Karl-ss
Dec 18 2009, 09:08 PM
GMC:er
As a bassist, guitarist and "Vocalist" if you can call what i do vocals. I am interested in this as there are no metal bands around, i am both interested in simply joining a band or leading one, so if anyone is interested send me a message tongue.gif

--------------------
METAL UP YOURS!

+Quote Post
intemperateContr...
Dec 18 2009, 11:36 PM
Learning Tone Master
I was reading the original post calling for Bandleaders, but the post now seems to be
changing locations (URLS) since my first read. In other words, some of the responses
I read before seem to be broken up into numerous threads now, whereas before, all the
responses I read appeared in one thread. Oh well! Anyway - in a cool way this thread really
interests me, And I, yes I, demand to be the bandleader simply because I am a total madman.
Ahgh-ha-ha!! I mean, you can't lose with me - I'm completely out of my mind! Mua-ha-ha-ha!
Choose me or DIE! Only kidding - I really wished I had time just to participate, but I don't.
I really just want to say, good luck all you guys on what sounds like a really fun and
educational venture into furthering your music. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:30 PM