Taurus Dexter - New Demo Of Cool, Polish Octaver
Darius Wave
Nov 6 2013, 12:51 PM
Instructor
Just finished this demo (Took a while).Very cool (not only the design) Octaver made by Polish brand - Taurus (They also make the "stomp box version of fully standalone amp). Enjoy...some crazy riffing going on there smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 6 2013, 02:22 PM
Learning Tone Master
I listened for couple of times your demo and I thought, you always have the most insane and brilliant ideas smile.gif The final part sounds like a soundtrack for a vampire movie ( Dracula) wink.gif That sound like a harpsichord and dark.......it's scary and I love that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I like it and this little device sounds really cool.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 6 2013, 03:52 PM
Instructor
Ha ha ha! Monica...I was trying to name it but seems like You dig it first - Indeed...very Dracu-lish biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 6 2013, 05:00 PM
GMC:er
Are you playing through the stomp 'head'?
All sounds great.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 6 2013, 05:13 PM
Instructor
Yes it's a stomp head - but trying to show how it works through line out with cab sim. SoonI'll be doing some cab demos so I'll make a Stomp Demo on the real cabinet too

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2013, 10:18 AM
Instructor
Great playing and sound my friend! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 8 2013, 12:09 PM
Instructor
Thanx Cosm! There are some profits of having stomp head like---You can pack Your amp to the bag and easily go for band practice (not that heavy as regular tube head). At night You can record through Line Out with cab sim or...You can just go out from "send" and plug the cab impulse You want on Your PC smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 9 2013, 08:50 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 8 2013, 11:09 AM) *
Thanx Cosm! There are some profits of having stomp head like---You can pack Your amp to the bag and easily go for band practice (not that heavy as regular tube head). At night You can record through Line Out with cab sim or...You can just go out from "send" and plug the cab impulse You want on Your PC smile.gif

Hehe! Yes mate! Exactly - it's similar to the AMT SS20 that I use smile.gif It's a preamp designed as a stomp and it works on tubes tongue.gif Guess you know it already, right?

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 9 2013, 02:36 PM
Instructor
Nope tongue.gif Because I didn't hear of that device before tongue.gif But...now I know biggrin.gif Lok like a Blackstar HT dual but in black finish biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:26 PM