I Miss Bumblefoot Masterclass...
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 24 2013, 06:28 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I think that one of the only bad sides of having a working band that plays vey often is that you miss important events happening in your city. Today, Ron Thal (Bumblefoot) will be giving a masterclass and a show at the Roxy Live which is 10 blocks from my house. It would be a killer experience to meet him but unfortunately, I play with my band very far from here so it's impossible to assist... sad.gif

Attached Image

Have you ever missed a show or event that then you regretted?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Mertay
Nov 24 2013, 06:37 PM
GMC:er
Ahhhh to bad sad.gif I missed michael angelo and that was like 12 years ago but still remember, I got so sick that day could barely even walk sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Nov 24 2013, 06:37 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 24 2013, 06:58 PM
GMC:er
Unfortunately that's one of the negative trade-offs of being a working musician.
*Hopefully the clinic will be well attended and he'll do it again.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 25 2013, 06:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Nov 24 2013, 02:58 PM) *
Unfortunately that's one of the negative trade-offs of being a working musician.
*Hopefully the clinic will be well attended and he'll do it again.

I hope so! Here is an interesting interview that he did on the radio yesterday.

http://www.vorterix.com/home/shaila_5731/ron-bumblefoot_5726

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 25 2013, 02:00 PM
Instructor
I would love to have more activity with the band and not be able to attend some other gigs as a spectator wink.gif If they are not too old, there's always a second chance that they might come.

The only mistake of this sort that I've done, was back in 2010 when I said I will pass the Gary Moore concert because 'he'll come back' and we all know what happened in the next year sad.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 25 2013, 05:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 25 2013, 10:00 AM) *
I would love to have more activity with the band and not be able to attend some other gigs as a spectator wink.gif If they are not too old, there's always a second chance that they might come.

The only mistake of this sort that I've done, was back in 2010 when I said I will pass the Gary Moore concert because 'he'll come back' and we all know what happened in the next year sad.gif

Yeah, it's true that we usually have second chances, but off course there are exceptions as what happened with Gary. Another exception happened to me with Gun's & Roses original line up. They came here in 1991 and I was too young... then there wasn't a second chance to see them together.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 26 2013, 11:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 25 2013, 04:55 PM) *
Yeah, it's true that we usually have second chances, but off course there are exceptions as what happened with Gary. Another exception happened to me with Gun's & Roses original line up. They came here in 1991 and I was too young... then there wasn't a second chance to see them together.

Wow biggrin.gif Talk about occasions... Who knows, maybe when Axl and Slash learn to behave with each other, there will be an opportunity wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 27 2013, 01:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 26 2013, 07:33 AM) *
Wow biggrin.gif Talk about occasions... Who knows, maybe when Axl and Slash learn to behave with each other, there will be an opportunity wink.gif

hahaha who knows...

about the topic, I found this cool video of a clinic that Ron gave in Copenhagen.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 28 2013, 08:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 27 2013, 12:26 PM) *
hahaha who knows...

about the topic, I found this cool video of a clinic that Ron gave in Copenhagen.

Thanks for sharing this mate - I'll bookmark it right away!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:14 AM