3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Late Introduction :)
Grace
Jul 31 2012, 08:30 AM
GMC:er
Hi GMC community! I singed up just a few days ago and this seems to be a wonderful world of guitarists! which I am still discovering smile.gif and I received an email asking me to introduce myself.

My name is Grace (I am female tongue.gif) I come from a big Hispanic musical family, I like modern rock and metal music the most and I already play a bit but definitely not as much as I would like to, and that's why I'm here, to learn! Seems like the perfect place. Anyways thanks for the opportunity! And rock on wink.gif

PS: If any girl reads this, please let me know I'm not alone here rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Jul 31 2012, 08:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Jul 31 2012, 09:30 AM) *
Hi GMC community! I singed up just a few days ago and this seems to be a wonderful world of guitarists! which I am still discovering smile.gif and I received an email asking me to introduce myself.

My name is Grace (I am female tongue.gif ) I come from a big Hispanic musical family, I like modern rock and metal music the most and I already play a bit but definitely not as much as I would like to, and that's why I'm here, to learn! Seems like the perfect place. Anyways thanks for the opportunity! And rock on wink.gif

Hello Grace!
I'm not a girl, sorry...but welcome to GMC smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
Grace
Jul 31 2012, 08:52 AM
QUOTE (Piotr Kaczor @ Jul 31 2012, 07:48 AM) *
Hello Grace!
I'm not a girl, sorry...but welcome to GMC smile.gif

Lol no problem and thank you very much! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 31 2012, 09:00 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC and forum Grace! smile.gif

Great to have you around and I think you are not alone, check out this thread : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=45271

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Grace
Jul 31 2012, 09:06 AM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 31 2012, 08:00 AM) *
Welcome to GMC and forum Grace! smile.gif

Great to have you around and I think you are not alone, check out this thread : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=45271

Yes! Thank youuu!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 31 2012, 09:21 AM
Instructor
Hello Grace, welcome to GMC ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 31 2012, 10:00 AM
Instructor
Should I say welcome too? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 31 2012, 12:38 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Welcome to GMC Grace. There are other females here including Rokchic who's also part of the moderating team smile.gif.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 31 2012, 12:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome !

smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pourliver
Jul 31 2012, 12:49 PM
Welcome to GMC Grace ! smile.gif

It was cool to meet you in the Chat smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 31 2012, 02:54 PM
laugh.gif Welcome to GMC Grace smile.gif See you around.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blister
Jul 31 2012, 03:19 PM
Welcome to GMC, Grace! smile.gif Our GMCer's from Florida keep growing! There is so much offered here at GMC. Glad to hear you are participating in the chats. I find theses very helpful.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jul 31 2012, 03:29 PM
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif There's a few girls on here, plus there's a few guys that dress up as girls ph34r.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Grace
Jul 31 2012, 05:12 PM
biggrin.gif Thank you all very much! It's nice meeting you, you're a fun funny bunch and I'm very glad to join GMC smile.gif See you around! \m/

--------------------

+Quote Post
jessi
Jul 31 2012, 05:13 PM
QUOTE (Grace @ Jul 31 2012, 07:30 AM) *

My name is Grace (I am female tongue.gif) I come from a big Hispanic musical family, I like modern rock and metal music the most and I already play a bit but definitely not as much as I would like to, and that's why I'm here, to learn! Seems like the perfect place. Anyways thanks for the opportunity! And rock on wink.gif

Hi Grace smile.gif
You're not alone here. I'm a girl too. No. I'm a grey- haired old woman. biggrin.gif
I'm also new at GMC. And on the guitar too!
So, HELLO from Germany to Florida!. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Jul 31 2012, 05:18 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 31 2012, 08:21 AM) *
Hello Grace, welcome to GMC ! smile.gif

Thank you Ben! loved the comics btw lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 31 2012, 05:18 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Jul 31 2012, 04:29 PM) *
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif There's a few girls on here, plus there's a few guys that dress up as girls ph34r.gif

Yeah, like Ben, mudbone, Nihilist and myself laugh.gif

Welcome to GMC Grace! There's another new girl around, Jessi. So you're not alone biggrin.gif

And most of the guys are really nice. Okay...all of them tongue.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Grace
Jul 31 2012, 05:27 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 31 2012, 09:00 AM) *
Should I say welcome too? tongue.gif

But you already did! laugh.gif thanks again Cosmin!

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jul 31 2012, 11:38 AM) *
Welcome to GMC Grace. There are other females here including Rokchic who's also part of the moderating team smile.gif.

I already found one hehe thanks! smile.gif

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jul 31 2012, 11:42 AM) *
Welcome !

smile.gif

Thank you Dieterle!

QUOTE (Pourliver @ Jul 31 2012, 11:49 AM) *
Welcome to GMC Grace ! smile.gif

It was cool to meet you in the Chat smile.gif

Thanks and it was cool meeting you too biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Yash @ Jul 31 2012, 01:54 PM) *
laugh.gif Welcome to GMC Grace smile.gif See you around.

See you around Yash! Thanks smile.gif

QUOTE (Blister @ Jul 31 2012, 02:19 PM) *
Welcome to GMC, Grace! smile.gif Our GMCer's from Florida keep growing! There is so much offered here at GMC. Glad to hear you are participating in the chats. I find theses very helpful.

Awesome! I'm happy to be here and thank you fellow Floridian lol biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Mudbone @ Jul 31 2012, 02:29 PM) *

Hahaha! Nice...

Thanks smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jul 31 2012, 05:28 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Welcome aboard! Good luck on your guitar journey smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grace
Jul 31 2012, 05:33 PM
QUOTE (jessi @ Jul 31 2012, 04:13 PM) *
Hi Grace smile.gif
You're not alone here. I'm a girl too. No. I'm a grey- haired old woman. biggrin.gif
I'm also new at GMC. And on the guitar too!
So, HELLO from Germany to Florida!. smile.gif

Omgosh! I'm so happy you're here too!! biggrin.gif who cares I love gray hair! haha it's awesome to meet you Jessi from Germany woohoo!

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 31 2012, 04:18 PM) *
Yeah, like Ben, mudbone, Nihilist and myself laugh.gif

Welcome to GMC Grace! There's another new girl around, Jessi. So you're not alone biggrin.gif

And most of the guys are really nice. Okay...all of them tongue.gif

Lol oh goodness...that's great to know Gitarrero.... laugh.gif yes I met her! you're all very nice smile.gif thank you!

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Jul 31 2012, 04:28 PM) *
Welcome aboard! Good luck on your guitar journey smile.gif

Thank you!!! this comics are awesome

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:46 AM