Great Satch Cover
Gary
Oct 18 2011, 05:04 AM
GMC:er
I saw a post on another site awhile back where a person fairly new to guitar playing asked where he could find tabs for some Satriani songs that were "easy" to play. The first response was that they could be found right next to the "easy" Paul Gilbert and Yngwie Malmsteen songs biggrin.gif The guy who wrote that response went on the explain that Satch pours so much tonal emotion into his easier sounding songs that in the end they are far from easy.. and in fact it was often more difficult to nail the sound on the easier sounding songs than other songs that sound/appear more difficult.

That brought the song "Ten Words" to mind. I stumbled across this guy from Japan who posts covers of many of Satches songs. Many of his vids are amazing.

Cheers!
Gary

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Gary   Great Satch Cover   Oct 18 2011, 05:04 AM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Good cover! This song is very good to work on ...   Oct 18 2011, 05:12 PM
- - Sensible Jones   Nice cover!!!   Oct 18 2011, 06:10 PM
- - Daniel Realpe   it sounds great! such a beautiful composition....   Oct 18 2011, 10:20 PM
- - Adrian Figallo   i never heard this satch song, but the man is a ge...   Oct 19 2011, 05:38 AM
- - Sinisa Cekic   Sounds very good,bravo !   Oct 19 2011, 10:59 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:37 PM