How To Impress The Ladies (guitar Lesson))
Amir Razmara
Dec 26 2013, 03:06 AM
GMC:er
Hello ladies !!! biggrin.gif That's what you'll be saying after you master this lick. Got that? I even through in the tabs for you how crazy is that? !!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  How_To_Impress_The_Ladies.gpx ( 16.93K ) Number of downloads: 276

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Amir Razmara
Dec 26 2013, 03:55 AM

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 26 2013, 09:03 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
laugh.gif Satchel is so cool in interviews biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 26 2013, 08:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Amir Razmara @ Dec 25 2013, 11:06 PM) *
Hello ladies !!! biggrin.gif That's what you'll be saying after you master this lick. Got that? I even through in the tabs for you how crazy is that? !!!

The licks is killer!! but I wonder... have you tried it with ladies? Does it work? tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Amir Razmara
Dec 26 2013, 09:52 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 26 2013, 07:40 PM) *
The licks is killer!! but I wonder... have you tried it with ladies? Does it work? tongue.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Gabriel....it works every time, just you try it and watch the chicks as they gather tongue.gif
see...you knew all your scales and arpeggios in all the keys but you didn't have the "tools" to make them work, but now that you do your gonna impress many many woman biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 27 2013, 12:40 AM
Instructor
Thank the lord above for this sort of weapon!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 27 2013, 03:23 AM
I think that's an actual KRAMER PACER or one he had built to look like it complete with the mega 80s cheese graphics smile.gif Gotta love Satchel!

Todd

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 27 2013, 10:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 27 2013, 02:23 AM) *
I think that's an actual KRAMER PACER or one he had built to look like it complete with the mega 80s cheese graphics smile.gif Gotta love Satchel!

Todd

Joking or not, the guy can really play the guitar in a darn good way biggrin.gif I enjoy their music and the whole genuine fun factor they are bringing. It's even funnier how some folks take them seriously laugh.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 28 2013, 02:16 PM
Learning Tone Master
as father of five daughters , i find this trash to be offensive, an affront to society and more to women in general, when we have disregarded values and decency to the point where this is considered normalcy , i lust have one thing to say, my wife and I sure had a good laugh watching this

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Dec 28 2013, 02:17 PM

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 28 2013, 04:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
I wonder how many guys was impressed by this lick laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
But for sure if you want a girl, don't take lesson from a guy who look like a girl, dress like one and he thinks he is too sexy laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 28 2013, 04:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 28 2013, 12:09 PM) *
I wonder how many guys was impressed by this lick laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
But for sure if you want a girl, don't take lesson from a guy who look like a girl, dress like one and he thinks he is too sexy laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

end of topic. laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 28 2013, 06:19 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 28 2013, 03:09 PM) *

that's all well and good except Satchel is Russ Parris and used to teach at GIT so do take guitar lessons from him but maybe not lessons on picking up girls!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 29 2013, 01:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 28 2013, 04:09 PM) *

ha ha ha biggrin.gif It's the 80's style biggrin.gif Weird painting on guitars and
permanent hair...and lipstick in the color of guitar. I remember how funny was to watch Chris Impielitterri...even if his speed was outstanding...when You took a a look at his hair...You couldn't focus biggrin.gif But that's probably the part of the game. A few more years and people will laugh of today's emo style haircuts biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Amir Razmara
Dec 29 2013, 11:14 PM
In case you are a beginner, but you still wanna impress the ladies,here's an easy guitar lesson designed just for you !! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 30 2013, 10:25 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Kris never fails biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 30 2013, 10:49 AM
Instructor
Haha, great lick !

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 30 2013, 11:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Amir Razmara @ Dec 29 2013, 11:14 PM) *
In case you are a beginner, but you still wanna impress the ladies,here's an easy guitar lesson designed just for you !! wink.gif

Bullseye! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:29 AM