2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What You Love Most About Gmc
Ben Higgins
Oct 27 2012, 10:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Oct 26 2012, 10:14 PM) *
no they must be training an army of guitarists! What could be more powerful than this?? We will defeat everything that stands against us and have victory over all our battles! To arms soldiers!! \,,,/

Talk about a 'call to arms' speech !! Braveheart's got nothin' on Grace !

To battle, comrades ! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Oct 27 2012, 10:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
I thnik its all pretty much been said! Its a great concept overall! And all for a very fair price!

I do really like how genuine, honest and encouraging everyone here is (something not always common on the internet!) and the sence of Community.Its so welcoming here!
Im living abroad at the moment and live in new locations pretty often, so its hard to keep regular groups of freind sometimes.
But GMC's always there for me if I wanna see what the "Crew" is up to and just kinda hang out, half a laugh ect...!

So, Cheers to GMC!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 27 2012, 02:38 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 27 2012, 10:32 AM) *
Braveheart's got nothin' on Grace !

You can take our Freedom but you will NEVER take our Guitars!!!!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
OzRob
Oct 27 2012, 04:04 PM
I'm rarely around but I gotta say, the lack of ego is amazing! Seriously. I haunt a forum for virtual instruments and it's overrun by obnoxious, egotistical film and tv composers. The difference is night and day. Keep it up guys and everyone give yourselves a pat on the back for cultivating such a helpful, down-to-earth community!!!

--------------------
------------------------
My website (Flash) My other website (non-Flash)
------------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 27 2012, 04:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (OzRob @ Oct 27 2012, 04:04 PM) *
I'm rarely around but I gotta say, the lack of ego is amazing! Seriously. I haunt a forum for virtual instruments and it's overrun by obnoxious, egotistical film and tv composers. The difference is night and day. Keep it up guys and everyone give yourselves a pat on the back for cultivating such a helpful, down-to-earth community!!!

Cool, that's really good to know ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 27 2012, 10:44 PM
Instructor
How should I begin? smile.gif I have evolved SO MUCH since I have arrived here, as a musician as a human being and it's all thanks to you guys! Sharing cultural background from so many corners of this earth and doing it with open hearts can only lead to one thing - TRUE PROGRESS FOR EVERYONE.

I raise my glass for all of you!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 8 2012, 09:22 AM
Learning Roadie
I thought of another thing about GMC I like.

As someone who likes to keep things simple and say I like Rock music, I am getting a greater understanding about the genre and sub genres, to know I like Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, Punk, and some Metalcore, and not much Heavy Metal.

It's making it easier to discover new bands that I like.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2012, 03:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Nov 8 2012, 08:22 AM) *
I thought of another thing about GMC I like.

As someone who likes to keep things simple and say I like Rock music, I am getting a greater understanding about the genre and sub genres, to know I like Hard Rock, Melodic Hardcore, Punk, and some Metalcore, and not much Heavy Metal.

It's making it easier to discover new bands that I like.

I hope you had a lot of stuff to enjoy out of my 'A song a day' thread biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 9 2012, 10:50 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I've got into a load of new bands from gmc which is cool, although.... I do occasionally hear the chorus of 'rock you like a hurricane' in my head when I walk into a room, thanks for that one Mr Higgins! huh.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 10 2012, 11:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 9 2012, 09:50 PM) *
although.... I do occasionally hear the chorus of 'rock you like a hurricane' in my head when I walk into a room, thanks for that one Mr Higgins! huh.gif

You're welcome cool.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Nov 10 2012, 11:17 AM
Learning Guitar Lord
GMC gives the opportunity to meet lots of cool musicians from all over the world; the opportunity to learn and share new things, to get inspired and hopefully give some inspiration and also the opportunity to learn about music from really amazing instructors and improve our guitar playing.. These are the things I love about GMC smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 10 2012, 11:29 AM
I like Guess The Riff Thread, cos' it's awesome cool.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Nov 10 2012, 11:54 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:14 AM