> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Power Metal Soloing
Merkinball
Nov 17 2011, 10:40 AM
GMC:er
Hi Gabriel!

What's your fingering on the last descending part of this solo (Power Metal Soloing Part1)? I'm asking this coz' that's where my fingers got screwed up...

and can you recommend lessons or exercises to speed up my fingers? coz' right now I'm stuck at 70-75BPM with this solo...

Best Regards,
Merkinball

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 18 2011, 06:15 AM
Instructor
Hi mate! You can check the video part 5 to check if you are using the same fingers than me in that section. I play the part slowly there and the last camera angle shows my left hand.

Regarding speed.. I think that you could develop your alternate picking technique with power metal soloing lessons 1 and 2. If you want to add more exercises I can recommend this clinic.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Merkinball
Nov 18 2011, 11:16 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 18 2011, 05:15 AM) *
Hi mate! You can check the video part 5 to check if you are using the same fingers than me in that section. I play the part slowly there and the last camera angle shows my left hand.

Regarding speed.. I think that you could develop your alternate picking technique with power metal soloing lessons 1 and 2. If you want to add more exercises I can recommend this clinic.

is this the correct fingering?

4 3 2 1 4 3 2 1 4 3 2 1 4 3 2 1 3 2 1 3 2 1 3 2
e|---20-19-17-15-19-17-15-14-17-15-14-12-15-14-12-11-14-12-11---------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------13-12-10---------|
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12-11-|
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 18 2011, 03:36 PM
Instructor
no... I don't use the 4 fingers in every position... I do a slide with finger 1 to move the position so the fingering would be (4 3 1 1 4 2 1 1). Does it make sense?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Merkinball
Nov 19 2011, 07:20 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 18 2011, 02:36 PM) *
no... I don't use the 4 fingers in every position... I do a slide with finger 1 to move the position so the fingering would be (4 3 1 1 4 2 1 1). Does it make sense?

Wow, yeah makes sense Gabriel! Thanks! That's the info i need...thanks for the vid! i'll be watching this and hopefully pickup some good exercises to improve my speed...

Thanks a lot!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 20 2011, 04:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Merkinball @ Nov 19 2011, 03:20 AM) *
Wow, yeah makes sense Gabriel! Thanks! That's the info i need...thanks for the vid! i'll be watching this and hopefully pickup some good exercises to improve my speed...

Thanks a lot!

Cool friend! Let me know if you have any other question!

cheers

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:09 AM