New Instructor: Shai Agmon, New lesson published today!
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 18 2019, 05:02 PM
GMC Founder
It's a fantastic honor to present a new lesson by Shai Agmon - called Epic Tales - 1 String Legato Etude.

Attached Image
Shai Agmon

Shai contacted me about various shred etudes he had recently put together - and they were extremely cool sounding with high instructional value.

Digging deeper into it - I discovered Shai had a broad and deep musical style - and several killer compositions of his own. I urge you to check out his profile and social media channels here.

Welcome to GMC Shai! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 18 2019, 05:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome, Shai smile.gif Nice playing!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 18 2019, 05:43 PM
Instructor
Hi Shai! Welcome to GMC! I've just checked your first lesson and I love it! Your playing and composing skills are very inspiring.

It's great to have you here! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 18 2019, 06:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to GMC Shai,

Awesome playing. Looking forward to seeing your lessons. You will like it here, there are many great students here and awesome. Instructors.

Cheers

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
onetabmat
Mar 18 2019, 07:03 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome shai , I've been following your Online woodshed for awhile so happy your here at GMC.
Matt

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Mar 18 2019, 07:21 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Welcome Shai

very Nice first lesson

+Quote Post
Adam
Mar 18 2019, 07:46 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello and welcome to the GMC family! smile.gif

Your first lesson already got me. Rhapsody-inspired pieces? Yes, please!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 18 2019, 07:57 PM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome to GMC Shai! Very cool first lesson smile.gif

+Quote Post
Shai Agmon
Mar 18 2019, 10:22 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm very happy to join the instructors team here at GMC!
And indeed I am a big Rhapsody fan wink.gif

Cheers,
Shai

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 20 2019, 12:31 AM
GMC:er
WELCOME TO GMC!!!!!!!
Lessons look killer!! Great to have you smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 18 2019, 12:02 PM) *
It's a fantastic honor to present a new lesson by Shai Agmon - called Epic Tales - 1 String Legato Etude.

Attached Image
Shai Agmon

Shai contacted me about various shred etudes he had recently put together - and they were extremely cool sounding with high instructional value.

Digging deeper into it - I discovered Shai had a broad and deep musical style - and several killer compositions of his own. I urge you to check out his profile and social media channels here.

Welcome to GMC Shai! cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:03 PM