Popping In To Say Hi!
jimmypw
Jun 6 2009, 12:28 PM
GMC:er
Hello!

I discovered this site yesterday while searching for tabs which is odd as im usually very skeptical of clicking on banner adds but in this case im glad i did! after 15 minutes of flicking through the site i subscribed.

I'm mainly here to improve my bass skills as im 100% self taught on and off -mostly off, for about 6 years, Ive never been taught any techniques or theory. Big shouts at Bogdan Radovic! your lessons are very good i'm focusing on your thumping and string crossing technique lessons currently and i'm noticing an improvement in under a day! (I have the blisters to prove it)

Ill probably have a look at some guitar lessons too but in all honesty i'm not as interested in guitar as I am in the bass.

Jimmy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by jimmypw: Jun 6 2009, 12:29 PM

--------------------
Equipment.
Axes: Bass: Ibanez GSR200 (red) Guitar: Peavey Predator
Amps: Bass: Laney HCM30B Guitar: Marshall G50RCD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Aleksander Sukov...
Dec 5 2009, 03:08 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC! Have a great time here! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:00 AM