Join My 'james Brown Four On The Floor Collab'
Cosmin Lupu
May 3 2013, 08:13 PM
Instructor
I will speak to you if you click on the video below biggrin.gif

and if I convinced you, you can join the crew here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0#entry642784

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 4 2013, 12:28 PM
Instructor
Damn...why did You answer the question while it just came to my head ?biggrin.gif Nice haircut ha ha smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 5 2013, 01:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ May 4 2013, 11:28 AM) *
Damn...why did You answer the question while it just came to my head ?biggrin.gif Nice haircut ha ha smile.gif

Thanks man biggrin.gif You're welcome to join, if you have the time!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 6 2013, 12:58 PM
Instructor
Can't promise but You know I'll try biggrin.gif Harder than playing the solo would be to collect the clothes tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
May 6 2013, 02:09 PM
GMC:er
I like the haircut, it's you.

Maybe next time you visit the barber, may I suggest going for something like this - talk about FIERCE!!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 7 2013, 07:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ May 6 2013, 11:58 AM) *
Can't promise but You know I'll try biggrin.gif Harder than playing the solo would be to collect the clothes tongue.gif

No worries mate, only if you can find the time wink.gif See you around!

QUOTE (Spock @ May 6 2013, 01:09 PM) *
I like the haircut, it's you.

Maybe next time you visit the barber, may I suggest going for something like this - talk about FIERCE!!!

It actually looks like you can place small glasses on that mustache laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 7 2013, 05:53 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
What the funk??

I'm in!

On a sidenote...you instructors seem to like "JB artists"...Ben did a Jason Becker lesson, Gabriel did an amazing Justin Bieber collab, now Cos is doing a James Brown collab. I wonder what Darius' next lesson or collab is gonna be about..maybe Jonas Brothers? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 7 2013, 06:40 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ May 7 2013, 05:53 PM) *
What the funk??

I'm in!

On a sidenote...you instructors seem to like "JB artists"...Ben did a Jason Becker lesson, Gabriel did an amazing Justin Bieber collab, now Cos is doing a James Brown collab. I wonder what Darius' next lesson or collab is gonna be about..maybe Jonas Brothers? biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
klasaine
May 7 2013, 09:34 PM
Jackson Brown
JB Lanoir
James Bond (themes)
Jeff Beck
Jack Black
Johannes Brahms

+Quote Post
AK Rich
May 8 2013, 06:52 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (klasaine @ May 7 2013, 11:34 AM) *
Jackson Brown
JB Lanoir
James Bond (themes)
Jeff Beck
Jack Black
Johannes Brahms

Johann Sebastian Bach smile.gif
If this was a vote , I'm going with Jeff Beck! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2013, 07:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ May 8 2013, 05:52 AM) *
Johann Sebastian Bach smile.gif
If this was a vote , I'm going with Jeff Beck! cool.gif

Wow! Yes, me too Jeff Beck and Jack Black biggrin.gif

Welcome to everyone aboard! Ken, how about you man? I'd be very very honored to have you along on this one smile.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: May 8 2013, 07:03 AM

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 8 2013, 09:25 AM
Joan Baez and James Blunt laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2013, 01:18 PM
Instructor
SO many smile.gif Well, make sure you join this one and who knows what surprises I might have for you guys wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:26 PM