Rg1570 Or Rg2570ex?, First post!
Neth
Jul 16 2007, 09:02 PM
GMC:er
Even before properly introducing my self on the introduce your self forum, I really had to ask this question.
I'm buying my first electric guitar real soon, and the options narrowed down to those 2:
I thought of buying the RG1570 and then the guy at the store said he'll give me the RG2570EX with a nice discount, making it very slightly more expensive than the RG1570.
I really like the DiMarzio pickups, and I doubt I'll want to replace them, and overall I really don't wanna start messing around with replacing pickups for the RG1570.
Anyways. So assuming price isn't a factor, since I get a nice discount, Should I buy the RG2570EX?

Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jul 16 2007, 09:14 PM
QUOTE (Neth @ Jul 16 2007, 04:02 PM) *
Even before properly introducing my self on the introduce your self forum, I really had to ask this question.
I'm buying my first electric guitar real soon, and the options narrowed down to those 2:
I thought of buying the RG1570 and then the guy at the store said he'll give me the RG2570EX with a nice discount, making it very slightly more expensive than the RG1570.
I really like the DiMarzio pickups, and I doubt I'll want to replace them, and overall I really don't wanna start messing around with replacing pickups for the RG1570.
Anyways. So assuming price isn't a factor, since I get a nice discount, Should I buy the RG2570EX?

Thanks.

If you can get the RG2570 for a minimal price difference i HIGHLY recommend that you do. I have on and absolutely love it, and for a deal like that I'd definitely try to get the 2570 if I were you.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation

+Quote Post
Neth
Jul 16 2007, 09:25 PM
QUOTE (bmh1109 @ Jul 16 2007, 10:14 PM) *
If you can get the RG2570 for a minimal price difference i HIGHLY recommend that you do. I have on and absolutely love it, and for a deal like that I'd definitely try to get the 2570 if I were you.

Alright, sounds good.
Any difference though between RG2570E and RG2570EX?
I think he was talking about the RG2570EX, their site only lists RG2570EX so I'm pretty sure that's the one I'm gonna get, any differences between them?

This post has been edited by Neth: Jul 16 2007, 09:40 PM

+Quote Post
Rvddps
Jul 16 2007, 09:42 PM
The difference is purely cosmetic, as in it looks different, and oh yeah, the pickups, personally, id like a higher gain from my RG1570, but it doesnt matter too much. I'd personally get the 2570 if you can. They're the same build quality tho, made in the same factory by the same guys.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 16 2007, 09:58 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Neth @ Jul 16 2007, 10:25 PM) *
Alright, sounds good.
Any difference though between RG2570E and RG2570EX?
I think he was talking about the RG2570EX, their site only lists RG2570EX so I'm pretty sure that's the one I'm gonna get, any differences between them?

I'd also take the 2570 before the 1570.

Dunno what's the difference between E and EX (except for one "X"). Don't worry, it doesn't say "Lefty" biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Neth
Jul 16 2007, 10:04 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jul 16 2007, 10:58 PM) *
I'd also take the 2570 before the 1570.

Dunno what's the difference between E and EX (except for one "X"). Don't worry, it doesn't say "Lefty" biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Well since everyone supports the 2570 I'll go ahead with that.
Thanks everyone. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Neth: Jul 16 2007, 10:05 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:01 AM