One Happy Camper
leedbreak
May 7 2007, 04:27 AM
GMC:er
This should probably be posted in gear but I put it here anyway.

I had mention in an earlier post about a friend that has a les Paul that simply plays itself. Unbelievable action. Well that friend came over this weekend and brought that darn thing again. This was the first time I had played on it since I joined this site. I found that my speeds were faster and far cleaner and when I tried to play as fast as possible and I was hitting it right. Simply the most rewarding thing ever for me on guitar. I set out then to figure out what was really the difference, because I had to have it right then. I found it was not the action as much as it was the bridge and how my picking hand had so much room while still over all the stings. I got in the truck and headed out to shop for me a new ax. I played several brands all with the les paul type of bridge. I was shopping by price as I could not fork out enough for a new paul, then it happened. I pick up a Schecter Diamond series and after just one attempt at a scale I new I had found a new love. It plays better than the les paul did and my speeds are up by about 15 BPM for 16th. I can also do runs I could not do on Friday. Simply a revolution for me I could not be more pleased with the guitar and the progress this site has help me see.

- Leadbreak

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by leedbreak: May 7 2007, 04:33 AM

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:10 AM