Howdy :]
egomednog
Jul 12 2007, 02:10 PM
GMC:er
Well, I'm new here it seems. I'm fairly new to guitar also, though all my friends play it and are pretty good so I guess I felt obliged to learn so I'm not just sitting there feeling sorry for myself. I started learning in April I think? I feel I've improved greatly since then, and I suppose it helps that everyone in my family plays an instrument so I guess I had a little help from the start.

My main goal is to be able to finally look at the fretboard when im not playing and not where i'm picking! my left hand is good enough for what i play and i just need to learn to play while looking at the fretboard instead of picking sad.gif everyone seems to comment on me doing that.

So anyway, hi, and nice to see you all :]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 12 2007, 02:12 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (egomednog @ Jul 12 2007, 09:10 AM) *
Well, I'm new here it seems. I'm fairly new to guitar also, though all my friends play it and are pretty good so I guess I felt obliged to learn so I'm not just sitting there feeling sorry for myself. I started learning in April I think? I feel I've improved greatly since then, and I suppose it helps that everyone in my family plays an instrument so I guess I had a little help from the start.

My main goal is to be able to finally look at the fretboard when im not playing and not where i'm picking! my left hand is good enough for what i play and i just need to learn to play while looking at the fretboard instead of picking sad.gif everyone seems to comment on me doing that.

So anyway, hi, and nice to see you all :]

Welcome! You should be able to find what you need here - let us know if you have any questions at all smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 12 2007, 07:52 PM
GMC:er
Welcome! Like Andrew said, feel free to ask anything you want! All questions are relevant!

and remember: practice practice practice wink.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 12 2007, 09:54 PM
Lets go fishing!
Very nice to meet you - I hope we get to chat ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 13 2007, 01:16 AM
Instructor
Welcome m8! That thing you have about looking at picking hand is nothing special! You'll get it down in no time! smile.gif Welcome once again and have a good time here!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:38 AM