Mesa Boogie - Roadster..anyone Got It?
design8r
Apr 22 2008, 11:22 AM
GMC:er
is anyone playing on the mesa boogie roadster?? i've been trying to find it where i live (paris, fr) but no luck, wanna know what it sounds like.

cheers rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FrankW
May 10 2008, 06:41 AM

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by FrankW: May 11 2008, 03:27 AM

+Quote Post
FrankW
May 16 2008, 02:08 AM
QUOTE (design8r @ Apr 22 2008, 11:22 AM) *
is anyone playing on the mesa boogie roadster?? i've been trying to find it where i live (paris, fr) but no luck, wanna know what it sounds like.

cheers rolleyes.gif

The Roadster is a monster tone machine! It is basically a Lonestar and a Dual Rectifier in one box. The Lonestar is a highly rated amp for its' cleans alone, and the Dual Rectifier is legendary for its' overdrive rhythm and lead tones. If you can afford one, get it!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 16 2008, 06:41 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I want one sad.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 16 2008, 09:49 AM
Instructor
Me want Roadstar as well biggrin.gif. Unfortunately there isn't any Mesa dealers here at all laugh.gif. Oh well, back to Marshalls.... sad.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
May 16 2008, 12:10 PM
Instructor
Great amp, but check it out before you buy it, there are some problems with switching channels, some pops came out...there is a petiotion on the mesa's forum.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
USAMAN
May 16 2008, 04:22 PM
I "borrowed" one from Guitar center for a couple weeks....
As I remember great amp...Liked the marshall JVM more and Im not a "Marshall guy"

The JVM is going to be a classic. It does EVERYTHING ......WELL.
A nearly perfect amp.

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
FrankW
May 16 2008, 08:59 PM
QUOTE (USAMAN @ May 16 2008, 04:22 PM) *
I "borrowed" one from Guitar center for a couple weeks....
As I remember great amp...Liked the marshall JVM more and Im not a "Marshall guy"

The JVM is going to be a classic. It does EVERYTHING ......WELL.
A nearly perfect amp.

Everything I've read about the JVM is very positive. The footswitch and the digital reverb, as well as the programmable functions makes this Marshall something special. It's wired to sound like the old Plexi Marshall, the JCM 800, and has high gain for days. I agree with you!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:25 AM