Another Very Late Intro.
Leo T
Oct 28 2006, 05:25 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys,
Been a user/member of this site for a while now but never formally introduced myself. I've been playing for about 16 year but never took a lesson and not very serious, just strumming along (mostly acoustic) until a few year ago. Started playing with a couple of friends, mostly just jamin and realized there was alot to learn (like when you change songs because you can't get through the one your working on, then you change again cause you can't get through that one either) so here I am. Anyway the site is great (although my wife dosen't seem to like it) and the forums are excellent, everyone here seems very professional so i'm looking forward to getting to the next level. Like actually finishing a song. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Oct 28 2006, 09:12 PM
GMC:er
Welcome!
Eh, the wives tend to ease up after a while..."You watching tha guitar thingy again" blink.gif We've all heard it wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:03 PM