3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Pictures Of Your Animal!, heres my lolcat, show me your's^^(dogs allowed under doubt^^)
fkalich
Nov 11 2008, 02:02 AM
GMC:er
Scenes from the fkalich Zoo. I have 8 cats, a Dog, Fish, and have adopted two wild mallard ducks.

BoBo sleeping next to TomTom.

Attached Image

One should play with their dog. Here we are playing "throw the blanket over the dog" game.

Attached Image

And this game is called "put his favorite cookie treat in a spot where he has to stick his nose right next to the cat's paw to get it".

Attached Image

Daisy sleeping with her daddy Buddy. Daisy loves her mommy and daddy. She is not so crazy about her two sisters, or the 3 strays I took in.

Attached Image

Here are the ducks, they are a Mallard pair who showed up at the pond at the University. They don't seem to want to leave. Well ducks don't always migrate, and they know I give them good duck food. I will keep my eye on them if they refuse to leave when the pond freezes over. If necessary I will capture them and keep them on my back porch a few months. Hopefully they will be alright outside, I will play it by ear. I am not sure what kind of shelter I can help them with, maybe something low in the trees over the pond. But it is not like they would be safe migrating ether, they are pretty used to people.
Attached Image

Two more of Bobo, BoBo the Sailor Dog, and BoBo the swimming dog.

Attached Image
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Nov 11 2008, 02:28 AM
GMC:er
Some nice animals you got thier Fkalich. You always seem to have good photos of your pets.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:31 PM