Anybody Remember Toonami?
Todd Simpson
Aug 14 2017, 09:52 PM
GMC:er
I worked at Turner Broadcasting ages ago when Toonami was in full swing and we were doing cool things in between the cartoons with a character called TOM and his ship the ABSOLUTION. I ran across a story board animatic that I created during the production of LOCKDOWN which was one of our big things. Anyone remember this? It was early 2000 era so quite a while ago.

The actual final result

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Aug 15 2017, 07:14 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 14 2017, 12:52 PM) *
I worked at Turner Broadcasting ages ago when Toonami was in full swing and we were doing cool things in between the cartoons with a character called TOM and his ship the ABSOLUTION. I ran across a story board animatic that I created during the production of LOCKDOWN which was one of our big things. Anyone remember this? It was early 2000 era so quite a while ago.

The actual final result

Todd! I had no idea, that's awesome!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
bleez
Aug 15 2017, 06:28 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
was toonami on 'cartoon network'? it does sound familiar to me.
pretty cool stuff, Todd. smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 16 2017, 08:44 PM
GMC:er
IT was very fun for a couple of years when Cartoon network had wads of money to throw around wink.gif I sold off most of the bits I kept from those days. Just recently sold a production sketch and a storyboard booklet, and a color production sketch. We would get these materials from the design team and then build them in 3D using an application called MAYA.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Todd
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Aug 15 2017, 02:14 AM) *
Todd! I had no idea, that's awesome!!

Yup smile.gif Cartoon network. This was way way back when smile.gif
QUOTE (bleez @ Aug 15 2017, 01:28 PM) *
was toonami on 'cartoon network'? it does sound familiar to me.
pretty cool stuff, Todd. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 16 2017, 09:17 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:23 PM