Opeth Live In Bucharest
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 2 2012, 09:08 AM
Instructor
As Gabe asked if he should go see them, this little video, shot two evenings ago at the Opeth gig in Bucharest is my answer to his question biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 2 2012, 11:09 AM
Instructor
It's a funny coincidence you posted this as I was thinking about this very band this morning...

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43278

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Mar 3 2012, 09:28 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Everyone should see Opeth! They are my favourite band, so I guess you could say I am quite fond of them. biggrin.gif

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 3 2012, 10:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Mar 3 2012, 08:28 AM) *
Everyone should see Opeth! They are my favourite band, so I guess you could say I am quite fond of them. biggrin.gif

Ok, predictable question coming your way - what's your fave album - the one Opeth album every person should have ? smile.gif

I've only got 3.. Blackwater Park, Ghost Reveries and Watershed of which Ghost is my favourite. I should give Blackwater more spins as I never got into it as much as Ghost.. Watershed's a mixed bag.

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Mar 3 2012, 10:03 AM

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Mar 3 2012, 11:13 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Mar 3 2012, 09:02 AM) *
Ok, predictable question coming your way - what's your fave album - the one Opeth album every person should have ? smile.gif

I've only got 3.. Blackwater Park, Ghost Reveries and Watershed of which Ghost is my favourite. I should give Blackwater more spins as I never got into it as much as Ghost.. Watershed's a mixed bag.

That all depends on you. Would you prefer something metal, or something soft? Heritage is amazing for musicians, so I would probably recommend that first; but I DO own copies of everything they have done: DVD's, Albums, Vinyl....

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fires!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 3 2012, 12:41 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Seen them three times, own every album, dvd, you name it. Ghost Reveries is my favorite album, followed by Heritage, Still Life, Watershed, and Blackwater Park.

Not only are there live shows just amazing, but Mikael is funny as hell live, its just a good experience to go through.

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Mar 3 2012, 01:22 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Mar 3 2012, 11:41 AM) *
Seen them three times, own every album, dvd, you name it. Ghost Reveries is my favorite album, followed by Heritage, Still Life, Watershed, and Blackwater Park.

Not only are there live shows just amazing, but Mikael is funny as hell live, its just a good experience to go through.

He has such a great sense of humour! As for a favourite album.... how about, all of them? I really cannot pick one. I cannot even pick a least favourite album. They have produced solid material every single time.

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 3 2012, 04:39 PM
Instructor
I like what I heard from Heritage so I should get my ass in gear and get it, really wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 3 2012, 05:00 PM
Instructor
Wou! Ok, thanks for the answer Cosmin... I will go. smile.gif

31th March... Opeth in Argentina.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:14 PM