G.a.s Completely Gone.., a strange occurance
Smikey2006
Apr 20 2008, 10:29 PM
GMC:er
I went to bed last night in a regular state of mind.. Guitar= awsome and new guitars/ gear also= awsome

today i awoke and my vision had changed.. for some reason i was completely content with all my gear.. so much so that i took the money i had been saving for a new distortion pedal and purchased COD4( a bad choice i know ). I suddenly realised.. all the gear in the world wont make up for me being a middle of the road player.. im even contimplating selling my lowest end jackson and shrinking the collection..

its not that its a bad thing.. it was just a very sudden switch of mind.. and im a little confuzed .. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Smikey2006: Apr 20 2008, 10:32 PM

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Apr 20 2008, 10:32 PM
Lucky you.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Apr 20 2008, 10:40 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Apr 20 2008, 05:32 PM) *
Lucky you.

For real, I'm listening to opeth right now and finding myself wanting a prs and laney amps biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
steve25
Apr 20 2008, 10:44 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Apr 20 2008, 10:40 PM) *
For real, I'm listening to opeth right now and finding myself wanting a prs and laney amps biggrin.gif

For real PRS own, i have an SE paul allender model and it's pretty decent for an SE

+Quote Post
bsamn
Apr 20 2008, 10:46 PM
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

now THAT IS SPARTA!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Get to da Chopper!
GAS has never been a problem for me- i never have the money to back up the urges anyhow biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Instructor
QUOTE (JVM @ Apr 21 2008, 01:40 AM) *

thats a good choice

+Quote Post
bsamn
Apr 20 2008, 10:50 PM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Apr 20 2008, 10:46 PM) *
GAS has never been a problem for me- i never have the money to back up the urges anyhow biggrin.gif

Neither do i, but im personally very very happy with my amplifier, and two guitars.
Now all i need is a couple of effects pedals, but damn im unable to save up some mooollah
but nonetheless, the ones that i ahve to have arent that expnsive, just two, which will have to wait till later summer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 21 2008, 01:26 PM
Instructor
Good for you man, you came to the very wise conclusion ! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 21 2008, 04:34 PM
Unfortunately I buy anything I want instantly and then regret it when I see a guitar come out that I love. I currently want a Parker Fly Mojo in Tobacco Sunburst sad.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Strungout180
Apr 21 2008, 04:56 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 21 2008, 11:34 AM) *
Unfortunately I buy anything I want instantly and then regret it when I see a guitar come out that I love. I currently want a Parker Fly Mojo in Tobacco Sunburst sad.gif

Man thats sexy.

I sadly dont feel I could ever be free of gas, Im constantly looking for my next piece of equipment unsure.gif

--------------------
Electrics: Epiphone Japanese Les Paul Standard • Squire MIM Stratocaster/w. Texas Specials • Fender Robert Cray Standard

Acoustics: Takamine EG540 • Art & Lutherie Folk Cedar

Amps: Blackheart 5w/3w Little Giant

Effects: Boss SD-1 • Holy Grail Reverb • MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive • Boss DD3 Digital Delay • Crybaby Wah

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 21 2008, 05:48 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I know what you mean, I had that feeling a minute or two a few years ago, but happily it got over it pretty quick laugh.gif

j/k, but that must be nice though, I want new guitars and gear all the time biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 21 2008, 05:49 PM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Apr 21 2008, 05:48 PM) *
I know what you mean, I had that feeling a minute or two a few years ago, but happily it got over it pretty quick laugh.gif

j/k, but that must be nice though, I want new guitars and gear all the time biggrin.gif

I've bought a new guitar every month for the past 3 months. That is quite wrong.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:01 PM