Icp
Ryan
Feb 11 2008, 03:51 AM
GMC:er
Any of you guys know of the band ICP?

I have one question if you know of this band. Why do they consider it Rock? If you dont know who they are, check them out, and tell me why do you think they are in the rock genre!!! PLease biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ryan: Feb 11 2008, 03:51 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
JVM
Feb 11 2008, 03:55 AM
Learning Roadie
I'm not sure what you'd call em. Rap rock I guess. I like a few of their songs a lot but I don't really know them enough.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Feb 11 2008, 03:58 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Feb 10 2008, 08:55 PM) *
I'm not sure what you'd call em. Rap rock I guess. I like a few of their songs a lot but I don't really know them enough.

Ahh yea, rap rock, but hmm where does the rock come in at? and a few of there songs are pretty good!! Mostly funny though!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Feb 11 2008, 03:59 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ryan @ Feb 10 2008, 09:58 PM) *
Ahh yea, rap rock, but hmm where does the rock come in at? and a few of there songs are pretty good!! Mostly funny though!!

biggrin.gif Yeah I think they're kinda funny too. Like I said though I only know 2-3 of their songs.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Feb 11 2008, 04:02 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Feb 10 2008, 08:59 PM) *
biggrin.gif Yeah I think they're kinda funny too. Like I said though I only know 2-3 of their songs.

Maybe the bogey man song, and the dating game song? those are great haha!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
VinceG
Feb 11 2008, 04:17 AM
haha I remember ICP. I don't really consider them rock, more like Horror Rap. They do have a couple of tracks with some rock guitar but so does Run DMC. If you like em, you might also like Necro. My fav hip hop artist.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Asphyxia Feeling
Feb 11 2008, 06:33 AM
despise ICP. they're terrible. they're "shock" attempts are terrible. and hardcore ICP fans are irritating as hell. or they were when i was in like, 8th grade, when people were stupid enough to love them. (advance apology to anyone who likes them)

--------------------
What did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud, you barely joyous, broken thing.
You are a voice that never sings, is what i say.
You are freezing over hell
You are bringing on that end you do so well
and you can only blame yourself, is what is say.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:07 PM