7 Church Modes Workout, Error spotted in lesson
benson
Jan 12 2008, 11:03 AM
GMC:er
Hi folks,

I think there may be a small error in the 7 Church Modes Workout lesson, I think the Dorian video is missing and the Phrygian one is repeated twice. I might be wrong though!

Good lesson though.

Tony

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 12 2008, 11:15 AM
Get to da Chopper!
I just checked it out and it seems fine- remember there are some very suttle differences between some of the modes! The slower parts of the video should clear things up for you smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
benson
Jan 12 2008, 11:23 AM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jan 12 2008, 10:15 AM) *
I just checked it out and it seems fine- remember there are some very suttle differences between some of the modes! The slower parts of the video should clear things up for you smile.gif

Look at video three ... the tab underneath shows the Dorian mode but I believe he's playing the Phrygian and its the same footage as video 4.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 12 2008, 11:37 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (benson @ Jan 12 2008, 10:23 AM) *
Look at video three ... the tab underneath shows the Dorian mode but I believe he's playing the Phrygian and its the same footage as video 4.

well spotted- looking at the fingering i think your right there. Let Dave know by PM or comment his lesson smile.gif

+Quote Post
benson
Jan 12 2008, 11:39 AM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jan 12 2008, 10:37 AM) *
well spotted- looking at the fingering i think your right there. Let Dave know by PM or comment his lesson smile.gif

Its no big deal, the important thing, the playing, is spot on. Its just an editing glitch biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:55 AM