3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
DeaTh MetaL!!!!
VinceG
Feb 21 2007, 03:35 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Iscariott @ Feb 21 2007, 07:22 AM) *
I thought darkthrone was part of the black metal movement...

Yea after there first full length Soulside Journey

QUOTE (Robin @ Feb 21 2007, 02:51 AM) *
you like death metal?

http://myspace.com/slogstorm

check that out, seriously extremely great. I find it much better than all the "popular" death metal bands.
also, darkthrone - soulside journey is great.
remove the word "death" and replace it with "nu". the only in flames album that is possible to listen to is lunar strain. its "almost" black metal tongue.gif its great.

I didnt like that album very much, My fav was either Jester Race or Whoracle.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 21 2007, 02:16 PM
QUOTE (Iscariott @ Feb 21 2007, 03:22 AM) *
I thought darkthrone was part of the black metal movement...

Their first album is a death metal album and then they recorded "Goatloard" wich is also a death metal album, but they released it later on with "black metal vocal" and sound tongue.gif but yes they are a black metal band, my favorite.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 10 2007, 07:59 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I Just want kris to make a lesson for that song he put up here (the death metal one) im really diggin the solo

+Quote Post
terryn0
Mar 19 2007, 07:35 AM
Yeah, im kinda getting into that song too...

it would be awsome if Kris started a lesson on death metal, im totally for the idea

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 21 2007, 04:01 AM
Death Metal is my guitar Speciality, i study many death metal bands intensly, if i new how to work a webcam and recording equipment, id love to do a lesson it, but infortuantle, im a little to poor for it.

+Quote Post
ThatGuy
Mar 21 2007, 09:54 AM
How about At The Gates. True Melodic Death Metal right there. GOTHENBURG STYLE. And/or Carcass. Gotta love them man. And yeah. Same with The Uncreator. I'm really good with Death Metal style riffs. And I love Melodic Death Metal. To bad I don't have a working webcam.

This post has been edited by ThatGuy: Mar 21 2007, 09:56 AM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 21 2007, 08:19 PM
Yeah, or maybe just a death metal lesson in the vein of classic death metal acts like At The Gates, Death, Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation and whatnot. ive spent countless hours learning there riffs and songs, and making my own based on what ive learned, and i know i havent learned all i can about it, so a lesson on it would kick ass.

+Quote Post
BodomESP
Apr 3 2007, 10:58 PM
I would love to see some death metal type stuff on GMC

like some people were saying before: some Children of Bodom style stuff or Dark Tranquillity would kick a$$

+Quote Post
Matt
Apr 4 2007, 11:47 AM
i got a feeling where not gonna get a death metal lesson, and if we do it probably wont be one on one style but i could be wrong

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 4 2007, 08:31 PM
We need one, Death Metal riffage can seriously imporve your playing alot, atleast it has for me.

+Quote Post
Keith Whalley
Apr 4 2007, 08:43 PM
We need AT The Gates Lessons.... (With Fear I kiss The Burning Darkness etc)
What is it about Sweedish people and guitars, they become godlike?

+Quote Post
Stevemuenn
Apr 10 2007, 07:12 AM
Some gojira riffs would be awesome. Trivium as well, not really death metal but they still have badass shit.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 17 2007, 08:46 PM
Yes i agree, Trivium are (And In My Oppinion....) some of the best songwriters in the last 15-20 years, there riffs and solos are so awesome, and there live performances are godlike, just total energy and balls out Metal, god i love it

+Quote Post
Overkiller
Apr 21 2007, 12:08 PM
Amon Amarth-lesson! "Pursuit of Vikings" kicks ass!
I also hope that there will be a Dimebag Style Lesson, or Zakk Wylde or something.
I hope there will be some black and death-metal-lessons. dry.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 21 2007, 02:14 PM
Pursuit of vikings is awesome, but, its actually really simple, its one of the first songs i did by ear, i think we need some Early death metal, like Possesed, Obituary, Suffocation and whatnot. just balls out heavy as hell!

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Apr 21 2007, 10:58 PM
QUOTE (Codyrg @ Feb 5 2007, 09:02 AM) *
Bump, because we need some good metal tongue.gif

Maybe some Children of Bodom type stuff biggrin.gif or just go straight Cannibal Corpse and get it over with laugh.gif

Some Children of Bodom would be pretty sweet...

--------------------
RIP Dimebag-Heroes never die.

Xbox Live- ThePsYkoNXTdoor

13 on the field... 4-20 off the field.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 22 2007, 08:09 PM
Im so friggin tempted to get a webcam and do a Cannibal Corpse lesson

+Quote Post
kyeric
May 18 2007, 01:46 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Mar 21 2007, 03:19 PM) *
Yeah, or maybe just a death metal lesson in the vein of classic death metal acts like At The Gates, Death, Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation and whatnot. ive spent countless hours learning there riffs and songs, and making my own based on what ive learned, and i know i havent learned all i can about it, so a lesson on it would kick ass.

That would rock! Maybe a whole series on Death Metal! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Khaos
May 18 2007, 10:57 PM
Guitar Lessons in the style of : Death, Decapitated, or Necrophagist..Would be awesome..

C'mon GMC teachers. Shreeeed.

--------------------
Current Gear:
  • 1990 Jackson USA SL1 (Soloist) w/ SnakeSkin Finish
  • Peavey 5150

+Quote Post
synysterpunk
May 19 2007, 07:14 AM
i have some really awesome metal licks that are amazing that i would love to share with you guys....but its not my material!!!!! sad.gif

i would gladly put them in the video lessons.... but i cant

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:45 PM