Hello Everyone !
DerSteve96
Sep 8 2018, 01:41 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Greetings GMC ! biggrin.gif

My Name is Steven and I'm a 22 year old student from Germany. laugh.gif I've played several instruments for fun throughout the years (violin as a kid, drums as a teen and piano as an early adult, although none mastered) for my enjoyment and creative outlet biggrin.gif

My Journey with the guitar:

I picked up the guitar the first time around the age of 16-17. and learned the basic chords etc, but didn't take the instrument very seriously and lost interest quickly...over the years it was an on and off relationship one could say... i would get interested in rock guitar and play for a while huh.gif

Now at the age of 22, I want to start again and this time for good cool.gif . I've been playing seriously for a few months now and want to improve my technique and become a decent player and learn from the knowledge from other more experienced musicians laugh.gif Also, trying to brush up on them old rusty fingers and learn proper technique smile.gif

See you around ! laugh.gif cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:40 AM