2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Michaelwalker Guitar Mentoring
Alex Feather
Jul 25 2012, 06:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (michaelwalker @ Jul 24 2012, 02:01 PM) *
Doing good been practicing Judas Priest Breaking the Law can almost play good with the backing track been using guitar pro 6 to help out, also leaning Kansas Carry on my wayward Son.

Also been doing the Van Halen Style rhythm..now just to make them smooth and sound good.

Yes I am ready

Awesome! I am glad you are learning many cool songs! smile.gif I am honored that you are doing Van Halen lesson as well and hoping to see it in the REC section smile.gif
I have created a new assignment for you!
Here is the backing track!
http://soundcloud.com/alex-feather-akimov/withguitar
It's a minor blues
The chord changes are:
Ami7 - Dmi7 - Ami7 - Emi7 - Dmi7 - Ami7
I have a really good exercise that will help you develop your own style!
I want you to start creating your own licks!
To start we will use A minor blues pentatonic in 3 positions:

You can use any notes from those positions !Try to combine them together and turn them into short licks!
I would like to hear what you can come up with before I will give you examples!
Let me know if you need help or have any questions!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
michaelwalker
Jul 29 2012, 02:49 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Jul 14 2012, 04:52 PM) *
Hello! I just wanted to follow up and see how are you doing???

You on vacation? LOL?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Jackson DK2S, Jackson JS-20, Peavey AT-200 autotune, my homemade Gibson Flying V, ESP MH-301, Ibanez ARTCORE AF-75, Ibanez Mikro, Yamaha JR-1, Yamaha F-335, Epiphone Artisit 200, Ovation Idea, and last but not least a rare Brownsville Mini.

Amps: Crate GX-2200H with 2 Crate 4X12, Fender G-Dec3, ZT Lunchbox, ZOOM G3X Effects and Amp Simulator

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jul 30 2012, 08:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (michaelwalker @ Jul 29 2012, 01:49 PM) *
You on vacation? LOL?

No! I am on tour for a few days but mainly in LA why you asked? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 8 2012, 08:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (michaelwalker @ Jul 29 2012, 01:49 PM) *
You on vacation? LOL?

Hi I just wanted to follow up and see how are you doing? Do you have any questions or need help with anything? Please let me know! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 27 2012, 08:13 AM
Instructor
Hi! I just wanted to follow up and see how are you doing? Ready for a new challenge?

+Quote Post
michaelwalker
Jan 8 2013, 09:58 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Aug 27 2012, 07:13 AM) *
Hi! I just wanted to follow up and see how are you doing? Ready for a new challenge?

That's why I asked you if you were on vacation because you never got back to me...so I quit my Membership, I'm thinking about rejoining, but it feels like I was not getting anywhere if I don't hear back from you you know..

--------------------
Guitars: Jackson DK2S, Jackson JS-20, Peavey AT-200 autotune, my homemade Gibson Flying V, ESP MH-301, Ibanez ARTCORE AF-75, Ibanez Mikro, Yamaha JR-1, Yamaha F-335, Epiphone Artisit 200, Ovation Idea, and last but not least a rare Brownsville Mini.

Amps: Crate GX-2200H with 2 Crate 4X12, Fender G-Dec3, ZT Lunchbox, ZOOM G3X Effects and Amp Simulator

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 8 2013, 11:10 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hi Michael, please check out the previous posts in this thread. You might have missed some?
Mentoring with Alex is closed from January 1st - I have sent you PM with more info.

Closing thread.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:03 AM