2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Ringmar Guitar Mentoring
Alex Feather
Oct 24 2012, 01:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ringmar @ Aug 27 2012, 11:52 AM) *
My kids hockey started up which is 2-3 nights per week going up to about 5 nights starting in September, and my band is adding a bunch more songs getting ready to gig. So I've got to learn vocals and guitar for new tunes and try to make time for more rehearsals. I've had to focus on that stuff, so I've been off of GMC. Not sure when I'll get back.

I just wanted to check and see how are you doing? Any questions please let me know! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ringmar
Oct 31 2012, 05:45 PM
GMC:er
Hi Alex. Thanks for asking. I've been playing my guitar but not doing much technical/theory learning. Mostly just songs for the band (I have to learn the vocals too.) Still crazy busy with my kids (HOCKEY SEASON WOOHOO!!!).

I need to restart the stuff you put in this thread. I think I might try to do that this week/weekend.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 2 2012, 07:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ringmar @ Oct 31 2012, 04:45 PM) *
Hi Alex. Thanks for asking. I've been playing my guitar but not doing much technical/theory learning. Mostly just songs for the band (I have to learn the vocals too.) Still crazy busy with my kids (HOCKEY SEASON WOOHOO!!!).

I need to restart the stuff you put in this thread. I think I might try to do that this week/weekend.

Sounds good! I am glad you are in a band and learning vocals! It is a very good addition to any musician!!!
I am looking forward to hear your take!
What is your favorite Hockey team??

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 17 2012, 11:14 AM
Instructor
Hey I just wanted to check on your progress and see how everything is going? How is the band?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:37 AM