3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Melodic Madness Guitar Mentoring
Melodic madness
Nov 11 2012, 02:20 AM
GMC:er
Excellent....Thank you Alex. I will get right on this. I'm also working on the Van Halen lesson at the moment. It's been going pretty good so far. Just wish I could find more time in the day to play more biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 11 2012, 09:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Melodic madness @ Nov 11 2012, 01:20 AM) *
Excellent....Thank you Alex. I will get right on this. I'm also working on the Van Halen lesson at the moment. It's been going pretty good so far. Just wish I could find more time in the day to play more biggrin.gif

Awesome!!! Maybe you can submit Van Halen take to REC!!! That would be great!
Take your time! And let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Melodic madness
Dec 10 2012, 12:35 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Nov 11 2012, 02:39 AM) *
Awesome!!! Maybe you can submit Van Halen take to REC!!! That would be great!
Take your time! And let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!

Hey Alex just to let you know I'm still working on the Van Halen lesson and I will post it to Rec. I got it pretty much done. Just having some problems with the harmonic part of it. can't get the notes to ring out like they should every time. They sound kind of flat most of the time unless I hit them just right. I think I just have to practice more on that part and I'lll have it, sorry for the wait.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 11 2012, 10:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Melodic madness @ Dec 9 2012, 11:35 PM) *
Hey Alex just to let you know I'm still working on the Van Halen lesson and I will post it to Rec. I got it pretty much done. Just having some problems with the harmonic part of it. can't get the notes to ring out like they should every time. They sound kind of flat most of the time unless I hit them just right. I think I just have to practice more on that part and I'lll have it, sorry for the wait.

Sounds good! I am looking forward to hear your take! If you want post it here first so I can check it out and make some suggestions if necessary!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:04 AM