Hello to all., I just signed up.
seamanj
Jan 3 2007, 04:32 AM
GMC:er
My name is Jeff.
I have been looking around the site for a few days now and I am anxious to get started.

I have taken a few lessons, but that was nearly 20 years ago, so I am an absolute beginner.
A dear friend of mine just gave me a Les Paul and Marshall amp, Therefore it must be time to get going.
Because of an extremely busy life guitar playing has merely been a desire that I now plan to make time for.
I am now finishing a degree in preparation for medical school this fall so I will still have limited time to practice. I am hoping that faithfully dedicating at least 1/2 hour a day will allow me to progress reasonably well. If I wait until I complete my medical degree I may never get started.

I like the emphasis that I have seen on this site regarding lessons that are enjoyable, and maintenaining enthusiasm. I look forward to receiving knowledge and inspiration from Kris and the members of this forum.

Thank You,
Jeff

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- seamanj   Hello to all.   Jan 3 2007, 04:32 AM
- - Kristofer Dahl   QUOTE (seamanj @ Jan 3 2007, 06:32 AM) I ...   Jan 3 2007, 08:46 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:04 AM