5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Designing My Website, Any suggestions?
Pavel
Jan 7 2008, 01:15 AM
Instructor
Little update here: did some project for my university and used my website to complete it - had to rebuild my website with CSS, so now it loads much faster and is also bug-free biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 7 2008, 01:39 AM
GMC:er
cool Pavel,also the new picture on the homepage is cool too! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 7 2008, 01:55 AM
Instructor
I never changed that picture wink.gif It's the same since the first time i uploaded this design smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 7 2008, 09:37 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 6 2008, 06:55 PM) *
I never changed that picture wink.gif It's the same since the first time i uploaded this design smile.gif

really? hm strange, the first time i visited your site i could swear it wasnt there. mellow.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Sabbz
Jan 7 2008, 10:15 PM
Looks like a pretty nice site to me! It took a while to fully load, but I think that's on my end, as I think my router is fixing to crap out. But I think it's a very good site, overall. I'm too lazy t mess with my site much, so all I have is a forum atm. laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear I wish I still owned:
Schecter C-S1 Elite
Ovation CC48
Peavey 6505+ HS
Dunlop DB01 Crybaby From Hell
MXR KFK 10 Band EQ
EHX Holy Grail + Stereo Memory Man
MXR Smart Gate

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 7 2008, 10:22 PM
Get to da Chopper!
hey Pavel- you repeat yourself slightly on opening page wink.gif :

Welcome to Pavel Denisjuk website! As a guitar player i thought it would be cool to have a place where i could share my music and just communicate with the world of music so that's the main reason i created this place!
You can find all the info about me in the "Biography" section! Take some time and look around the website!

You can find all the info about me in the "Biography" section! Take some time and look around the website! If you have any suggestions or just comments please sign my guestbook!

Hope that helped

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 7 2008, 10:29 PM
Instructor
Nice professional website Pavel, good job!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 7 2008, 10:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jan 7 2008, 10:22 PM) *
hey Pavel- you repeat yourself slightly on opening page wink.gif :
Hope that helped

Thanks! Didn't notice that smile.gif

Thanks for the comments guys smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:39 PM