Snabba Cash
JuanMV
Dec 30 2009, 11:30 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I just finished reading "Snabba Cash" or "Easy Money", it is a GREAT book written by a Swedish author named Jens Lapidus. I know it was published in 2006, but it was translated into Spanish and published in South America only five months ago. It is about mafia deals in Stockholm. I always thought about Stockholm (and Sweden actually) as a relaxed paradise where crime rates are pretty low. Well, this book really challenged my view. It was as if I was reading a novel with Buenos Aires (my city) as background haha. Anyways, if you like reading and especially crime novels, you have to read this one.

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Dec 31 2009, 12:13 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (JuanMV @ Dec 30 2009, 11:30 PM) *
I just finished reading "Snabba Cash" or "Easy Money", it is a GREAT book written by a Swedish author named Jens Lapidus. I know it was published in 2006, but it was translated into Spanish and published in South America only five months ago. It is about mafia deals in Stockholm. I always thought about Stockholm (and Sweden actually) as a relaxed paradise where crime rates are pretty low. Well, this book really challenged my view. It was as if I was reading a novel with Buenos Aires (my city) as background haha. Anyways, if you like reading and especially crime novels, you have to read this one.

Cheers

Sounds interresting, thanks for sharing smile.gif
Things are not always what they seem... wink.gif

edit: typo... again...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by audiopaal: Dec 31 2009, 12:14 AM

+Quote Post
Staffy
Dec 31 2009, 12:26 AM
Learning Tone Master

I read it... Its good, but if You wanna read a GREAT swedish writer, try the "Millenium Trilogy" by Stieg Larsson, its the best books I read in years!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Chokehold
Dec 31 2009, 12:39 AM
GMC:er
I actually read the other one that guy made,Aldrig Fucka Upp, and really liked it, and they say Snabba Cash is a lot better. smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Hellraiser C-7, Epiphone SG, Some old fake Strat, and an acoustic of unknown brand.
Amp: Marshall MG 30DFX.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 31 2009, 02:38 AM
Instructor
There's mafia everywhere, who knows what stories never made it to public, and never will.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 31 2009, 03:14 AM
Instructor
Thanks for the recomendation ...
Actually I'm very into that type of literature

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:41 PM