Bloodbath - Unblessing The Purity
Fsgdjv
May 17 2008, 01:59 PM
GMC:er
Wiki Link

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 17 2008, 02:24 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah I gotta check this out, The only problem I ever had with this band was the the guitar tone was just horrid, Resurrection Through Carnage I think had the worst I've ever heard laugh.gif

But maybe Per Erkisson has changed this, So I must pick it up, Sounds amazing smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
May 17 2008, 02:35 PM
Instructor
Mikael Åkerfeldt is back in Bloodbath so I must pick this up!

Great review! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 17 2008, 02:49 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ May 17 2008, 03:24 PM) *
Yeah I gotta check this out, The only problem I ever had with this band was the the guitar tone was just horrid, Resurrection Through Carnage I think had the worst I've ever heard laugh.gif

But maybe Per Erkisson has changed this, So I must pick it up, Sounds amazing smile.gif

The guitar tone was only like that on Ressurection Through Carnage, you should check out everything else. (and eventually you'll realise how awesome the guitar tone is on ressurection though carnage!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 17 2008, 05:52 PM
Well i have Breeding Death, the EP, Resurrection Through Carnage, and Nightmares Made Flesh. The guitar tone on the other two is ok, But something about it bothers me, I dont know.

Anyway, Mikael Akerfeldt is enough for me to buy this.

PS

Isnt there a live album and DVD, or one planned? I'd love to hear that.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 17 2008, 05:54 PM
The live album/dvd comes out on June 2nd. And the new LP comes October 6th. You can listen to samples from the live dvd here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_dmusic/1...amp;x=0&y=0

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 17 2008, 06:08 PM
Awesome, Thanks for the links man smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
May 17 2008, 07:50 PM
Instructor
nice review

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
May 17 2008, 10:41 PM
Instructor
Thanks for the great review!!! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
May 18 2008, 02:50 PM
Instructor
Nice nice review man, well done, thanks! I'll check it out!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
VinceG
May 19 2008, 04:00 AM
I've never really fancied Bloodbath smile.gif

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 18 2008, 02:35 AM
why would michael even bother being in opeth.. i mean.. compared to bloodbath...

Obviously joking smile.gif but Blood Bath is pritty awsome smile.gif i own nightmares made flesh and i really enjoyed it.. i should pick unblessing the purity up

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 18 2008, 04:37 PM
Instructor
Great review man smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 19 2008, 01:54 PM
Singing Instructor
cool review,great cover pic of the album by the way.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
steiner666
Jun 20 2008, 08:19 PM
I absolutely love Bloodbath! I'm so glad Mike is back on vocals. Have you seen/heard The Wacken Carnage yet? It's a great performance.

For weeks... months... i dunno how long honestly, i've had "Eaten" stuck in my head...

"My one desire, my only wish is to be EATEN!!!!!"

--------------------
ESP LTD MH-400NT (EMG 81/85 set, D'Addario Skinny Top/Fat Bottom strings)
Line 6 Toneport GX

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jun 27 2008, 12:10 PM
I've heard and seen some parts of it, but I couldn't afford to buy it before I went to iceland for the whole summer, I'll get it when I come back. But it's amazing how good mike is live, would have been cool to see how peter was live aswell (because he was amazing aswell) but I have no doubt that mike is the better vocalist of them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:17 AM