In The Style Of Reb Beach?
Thunder9513
Mar 17 2009, 05:11 PM
GMC:er
I would really like an "In the style of" Reb Beach lesson. Because I just feel he has some great trick that no one else uses. Like his tapping technique, it is so different than everyone elses and I would really like to learn it. So if any one can do this sort of lesson I would be so great full!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Mar 17 2009, 07:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Thunder9513 @ Mar 17 2009, 12:11 PM) *
I would really like an "In the style of" Reb Beach lesson. Because I just feel he has some great trick that no one else uses. Like his tapping technique, it is so different than everyone elses and I would really like to learn it. So if any one can do this sort of lesson I would be so great full!

Some Time ago Instructor Joe Kataldo did some Tapping lessons on pentatonics, they sounded very Reb Beach to me, the lesson didn't say it, but you should check it out.

Found a few

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...-you-must-know/

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/3-note...s-with-tapping/

I think these are very useful and Reb Beach like, at least in my opinion

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jose Mena: Mar 17 2009, 07:53 PM

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 17 2009, 07:57 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Thunder9513 @ Mar 17 2009, 05:11 PM) *

Tapping is definitely his thing!! smile.gif Check out Andy James if you want to see another great tapper. Andy does some cool arpeggio stuff with tapping.

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Mar 17 2009, 10:49 PM
Jazz Instructor
Great idea, the guy has very interesting signature guitar!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 17 2009, 11:07 PM
Instructor
I agree with you guys, we need more tapping type lessons. You can never get tired of tapping biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 17 2009, 11:39 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Mar 17 2009, 11:07 PM) *
I agree with you guys, we need more tapping type lessons. You can never get tired of tapping biggrin.gif

I HATE tapping......NOT!!! laugh.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:06 PM