Members That Leave A Band, Has this happened with any of your favorite bands?
thefireball
Feb 26 2011, 04:41 AM
Learning Roadie
I really love listening to Skillet, but I just found out yesterday that the lead guitarist, Ben Kasica, is leaving the band. sad.gif
Kinda made my eyes water because he's a guitar hero to me. He said, "After getting off the road, I will be focusing on building my other companies, producing and developing artists at Skies Fall Studios and designing for LifeLoveMusic Clothing. I also look forward very much to being home and catching up on churchlife, family and friends."

Makes me sad because I wanted to meet him along with the rest of the band someday. Oh well, I'm thankful I got to see them all in concert back in May 2010 - even though I was near the very back of the stadium. wink.gif And I'll bet after being 10 years on the road it's time for a break. smile.gif
He was only 16 when he joined the band, by the way. cool.gif

My dad said jokingly, "So you gonna audition for them?" laugh.gif I said, "Nah, I ain't good enough for Skillet." Plus I don't wanna be on the road all the time. wink.gif

Does anybody have similar experiences? You had listened to the band for years and then a band member leaves...and you're like... ohmy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:27 PM