3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
My Music Video + Interview, "Pause.Breathe" followed by a peculiar interview
Jad Diab
Dec 8 2008, 05:54 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Zizi Top)
Great song Kris ! MR Tube is really mean with you, you should ground him .... lol
Keep doing all those great things you do, GMC is becoming greater day after day.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I endorse Sp custom pickups

Check out some of my work :
Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Dec 8 2008, 06:15 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (bladzerok @ Dec 8 2008, 09:51 AM) *
Great song man laugh.gif
sounds and looks like rammstein a lot! its great

Haha that was the first thing that came into my mind while watching this laugh.gif

Nice vid and song kris biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 8 2008, 06:39 PM
Just noticed you spelt composition wrong tongue.gif I like the song it is catchy. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 8 2008, 07:03 PM
Instructor
Cool video, and the interview is so crazy biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 8 2008, 07:21 PM
GMC Founder
hehe thanks so much guys - it's awesome that you have nailed my biggest influences, they are definitely soad/rammstein/metallica (as far as songwriting goes)

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 8 2008, 08:39 PM) *
Just noticed you spelt composition wrong tongue.gif

I noticed that waay too late!! dry.gif

QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 8 2008, 07:04 PM) *
laugh.gif I thought he was quite annoying waving his microphone in your face like that biggrin.gif And can't he put a question without including two or three insults laugh.gif haha

No he's such a macho!! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Dec 8 2008, 07:24 PM
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That made my day. Thanks, that's really great comedy.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 8 2008, 07:26 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Excellent video!! And interview was so interesting! Though the host could be more polite but we all know his strange ways smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Matt23
Dec 8 2008, 07:45 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Cool video Kris. smile.gif 0.56 scared me though. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 8 2008, 07:53 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 8 2008, 06:21 PM) *
I noticed that waay too late!! dry.gif

haha. I'm sure nobody will go I'm not listening to another second of the song unless you change it laugh.gif

How do you record Kris as you can get great sounds on the PC. Do you use digital programs like Guitar Rig or do you mic up amps or what? It sounds great smile.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Dec 8 2008, 07:53 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 8 2008, 08:34 PM
Instructor
That's a nice video, in some moments it really looked pro with the effects. Interview setup was also pretty cool smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 8 2008, 09:17 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks Ivan - I feel great improvement with every new video I do!

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 8 2008, 09:53 PM) *
haha. I'm sure nobody will go I'm not listening to another second of the song unless you change it laugh.gif

How do you record Kris as you can get great sounds on the PC. Do you use digital programs like Guitar Rig or do you mic up amps or what? It sounds great smile.gif

For guitar I use my peavey triple X connected to the computer with a "red box". You can get equally cool if not cooler sound with a Pod though! (plus it's much cheaper and versatile)

I don't use any special programs on the pc - just plugins like compressor, reverb and eq. I do have some synthesizers to fatten the low end up in the mix! I even ended up having both a synth bass and real one - for some reason they complemented each other really well.

For mastering I just used a multiband compressor, a "stereo widener" plugin (can't remember the name right now but it's a free one , hmm was it "stox" maybe) and a limiter. All vst plug ins.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Dec 8 2008, 09:28 PM
Instructor
what a nice video Kris.fanrastic

+Quote Post
Canis
Dec 8 2008, 09:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
Definetly one of my favourite songs ever biggrin.gif

Kris.... You just won the internet!

Will we get to see this in a lesson soon? Or am I just blind and have overlooked it allready..? unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Dec 8 2008, 10:41 PM
I think you should join a yahtzee club.

You do seem to have a little to much spare time.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Enjoyed it, you are for sure bonkers

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Dec 8 2008, 11:08 PM
Instructor
Haha.. that was great smile.gif
Mr.GuitarTube should do some more interviews smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
berko
Dec 8 2008, 11:23 PM
I'm on Guitartube's side at this point. I understand how he is disappointed and mean because Kris hasn't collaborated with him on that solo. He just got the (underrated) role of an interviewer.

Probably he did not recognize how awfully ridiculous it could have been with his headbanging in the vid blink.gif . Or was it ridiculous anyway... ph34r.gif Oh no, I would really love to see a lesson come out of that (and not the 2000th one... dry.gif )

Great stuff all in all, Kris biggrin.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
GuitarsANDtattoo...
Dec 9 2008, 09:34 PM
"Thank you for coming you annoying prick." That just brought it home there at the end. HA!!!! But yeah, song and video were great!! The video was very much like Nine Inch Nails live show with the static and all, very cool. Love the riffing backing the singing...it was just great dude!

This post has been edited by GuitarsANDtattoos: Dec 9 2008, 09:37 PM

--------------------
Practice, you must!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 9 2008, 10:18 PM
Instructor
Great video Kris! I really like this song. The riffing, the solo and the vocals are very good. Well done!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 9 2008, 10:18 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Cool vid Kris

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Dec 23 2008, 01:32 AM
Instructor
You transmit a lot of energy in this video Kris! Very good composition with an incredible sound! wink.gif

I want more!!!
cool.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:35 PM