More Of An Idea..than An Actual Solo
Ryan
May 10 2007, 11:19 PM
GMC:er
well i liked Gab's lessons so much..i made my own thing out of them...now you have to bare iwth me...i just kidna made it up..i cant really play the end...at the actual speed..and cleaniness...so no comments on the end..i want some comments on..like how it would sound..if it was perfectly..played..lol..the end sucks so bad lol..but check itout..for me please

o yea..lol...the end at first is 1 string...playing fast..and then it goes into 2 string-sweeps..WELL SUPPPOSE TO LOL...but you get the idea right??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Video_1.avi ( 7.83MB ) Number of downloads: 224

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Speedeh
May 10 2007, 11:48 PM
QUOTE (Ryan @ May 10 2007, 11:19 PM) *
well i liked Gab's lessons so much..i made my own thing out of them...now you have to bare iwth me...i just kidna made it up..i cant really play the end...at the actual speed..and cleaniness...so no comments on the end..i want some comments on..like how it would sound..if it was perfectly..played..lol..the end sucks so bad lol..but check itout..for me please
o yea..lol...the end at first is 1 string...playing fast..and then it goes into 2 string-sweeps..WELL SUPPPOSE TO LOL...but you get the idea right??

It's got a good feel to it. My gut reaction was "80's rock ballad solo" but that's a good thing (some people wouldn't like that smile.gif ) Keep working on it and keep us posted (please note it's 800 times better than what I can do right now)

Which lesson are you referring to? I'd like to check it out smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 10 2007, 11:51 PM
Check out Gabriels, Mazela's solo...with the ZAKK WYLDE BENDS WOO....and he 2 string sweeps..on Ynwgie Malmsteen lesson 3..thats pretty much what i got that all of of....

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:02 PM