Mt Kilimanjaro (old Song Revamped), Still tweaking the mix
thefireball
Dec 4 2013, 05:16 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys. Some of you may remember this song. So many people have enjoyed it that I decided to redo it. I am still tweaking some things - so that's why I haven't released on SoundCloud.

Cosmin, this is the one where you said some of the bends weren't in tune, remember? smile.gif I was sure to do my very best at recording that just right this time and not be lazy. wink.gif This version sounds way better than the original.

So what do you think of the new mix so far? It's re-recorded from scratch, and reamped with Superior Drummer instead of EZdrummer as on the first. Also I used better ambient plugins.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Mt_Kilimanjaro_new_mix.mp3 ( 8.45MB ) Number of downloads: 126

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 4 2013, 10:42 AM
Instructor
Sounds brilliant B-Man !

You've got a gift for writing, I think. Being able to compose is perhaps the greatest thing (in my mind) that can come from playing an instrument.. so it's great that you can do this. Keep it up !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 4 2013, 06:45 PM
Learning Roadie
Thank you Ben! And thanks for the people who downloaded and listened - even a little. wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:35 PM