311, Tim Mahoney, 311's good guitar songs.
Layzer
Jul 9 2007, 05:43 PM
GMC:er
Hey all, just wondering how many of you GMC'ers are fans of 311...before i go much further, if you don't know much about 311 and have only heard a few songs like Love Song or Amber (good song), then you may want to hold judgement about them. Alot of people here in the U.S. think they only have a few weak songs and that's it. Well, they have over 100 great songs a lot of people have never heard.

Not to sure how popular they are in Europe or South America, but i believe that everyone on GMC should at least take the time to check out one or more of the following songs.

Tim Mahoney is the name of their guitarist ---- The following are some awesome songs where Tim shines

Running - Great opening guitar part and AWESOME riffs throughout, fun to play cool.gif
Taiyed - First complete solo\song I learned
Life's not a Race - great solo\riffs.
Beautiful Disaster - great song in general.
My Stoney Baby - I promise you will improve your Rhythm playing this one.
Strong all Along - Harmonized guitars sound nice in this one.
Mindspin - Uses Ibanez 7 string for this one
Cali Soca - B-side with 2 gutars - Fusion\Reggae

*If any of you have any questions about them\their songs\how to play the songs...Just ask!

P.S. youtube does have a few videos but it was hard to find about half of these on there.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Layzer: Jul 9 2007, 05:54 PM

--------------------
Unity
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:01 PM