Video For New Song
enlo22
Mar 26 2016, 03:28 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
hey guys, here's a song I came up with somewhat recently. I only got tofilm the rhythm section but you can hear the rest smile.gif
I'd like to hear your feedback good and bad. I tried using some of the half/whole scale in a certain section. Also tried used a bit of modal changes through the solo over a 7/8 section which was challenging to me! I felt like it gave it a creepy feeling. Hope you enjoy!
Link to the video!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by enlo22: Mar 26 2016, 03:29 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 26 2016, 09:01 AM
Learning Tone Master
Your song sounds awesome!! I love the fact that you always come with a great package: song, guitar tone, playing and mix.
Hahaha...everytime when I hear a new song from you I remember how jealous I am (of course in a very, very, very good way) on your mixing skills biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Mar 26 2016, 02:18 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Wow! Absolute Top man!!!! Congratulations!

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Socky42
Mar 26 2016, 02:58 PM
GMC:er
You've come a long way in your video making man! Everything from playing to mixing and production is awesome!

--------------------

+Quote Post
enlo22
Mar 28 2016, 11:00 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Thank you guys, i appreciate the feedback!
when it comes to mixing i've worked on it a lot as well smile.gif also got a new guitar in standard tuning so can't wait to do some of that too!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:01 PM