Beat Buddy.
Sensible Jones
Apr 3 2014, 04:10 PM
GMC:er
The Drum Machine in a pedal!!!!!

What a brilliant idea!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 5 2014, 12:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
I remember seeing this before around the forum, but it's a pedal I would really like to own. I think it's really brilliant!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Apr 5 2014, 12:18 PM
GMC:er
This would be a blast and I can't program drums to save my life much less the songs!

But then again, I'm sure my playing would look like. *Leans over pushes start with a finger, plays a bit* Hmm I think we should change it to the chorus now. *Stops playing leans over pushes to the next track* I'm not good with the tap dancing while playing. I'm lucky to hit the fret and pick the corresponding string! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by SpaseMoonkey: Apr 5 2014, 12:19 PM

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 5 2014, 07:53 PM
Instructor
It's a very cool pedal. I use EZ drummer loops for jamming but this one allows you to do changes during the jam, I would get it.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:33 AM