Two Hotties! Must Check This!, Two swedish pinup models
Antipolitik
Oct 4 2008, 10:10 PM
GMC:er
biggrin.gif

Attached Image

ROCK ON PEOPLE!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 4 2008, 10:32 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
biggrin.gif a little rough around the edges but definitly pin up material

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
Oct 5 2008, 02:29 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Oct 4 2008, 11:32 PM) *
biggrin.gif a little rough around the edges but definitly pin up material

laugh.gif You're right Micke! Lots of rough edges! Wahahaha!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Oct 5 2008, 02:40 AM
Two Hotties indeed! i love the neck on that guitar, and i wouldent mind taking that amp home with me! tongue.gif

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
Oct 5 2008, 02:42 AM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Oct 5 2008, 03:40 AM) *
Two Hotties indeed! i love the neck on that guitar, and i wouldent mind taking that amp home with me! tongue.gif

Hehe guitarman... it's a sexy neck and the amp is old but hot!!!!! Com'n'get'it! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 5 2008, 03:05 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Antipolitik @ Oct 5 2008, 03:42 AM) *
Hehe guitarman... it's a sexy neck and the amp is old but hot!!!!! Com'n'get'it! smile.gif

I live close(ish), so don't tempt me tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 5 2008, 01:55 PM
Instructor
Hey man, that's a cool black jacket, I wish I could find it somewhere here! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bondy
Oct 5 2008, 02:08 PM
Learning Roadie
Sweet peavey head not to sure about the 2 guys who crashed your house party though LOL

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Oct 5 2008, 02:10 PM
Singing Instructor
He,great picture guys.Rock on!!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
Oct 6 2008, 04:40 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Oct 5 2008, 02:55 PM) *
Hey man, that's a cool black jacket, I wish I could find it somewhere here! smile.gif

It's actually a black shirt. Not expensive at all. PM me your home adress and I'll try to find one and post it to you smile.gif

QUOTE (Bondy @ Oct 5 2008, 03:08 PM) *
Sweet peavey head not to sure about the 2 guys who crashed your house party though LOL

Haha Bondy... smile.gif

QUOTE (Nemanja Filipovic @ Oct 5 2008, 03:10 PM) *
He,great picture guys.Rock on!!!

Rock on Nemanja!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Oct 6 2008, 04:42 AM
Acoustic Instructor
Cool picture Antipolotik  biggrin.gif

Keep rocking !

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 6 2008, 04:59 AM

Here are a host of others who like Antipolitic, either

1) Love Us
2) Worship the Devil
3) Are Texas Longhorn Football Fans (similar to Devil Worship)
4) None of the above but something else who knows what?

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Rel...ns_of_satan.htm

+Quote Post
enforcer
Oct 6 2008, 05:06 AM
ur talking 'bout amps and guitars right? biggrin.gif

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 6 2008, 05:21 AM
QUOTE (enforcer @ Oct 5 2008, 11:06 PM) *
ur talking 'bout amps and guitars right? biggrin.gif

If you are talking to me, no, I am referring to his hand signal. For years I have seen that, and never asked what it meant. Now University of Texas fans use that, it refers to "Longhorn Cattle", their mascot. But I doubted guys like Antipolitic were Texas fans (that is why the Bush family use it, they are Texans). So I am left with either Devil Worship or the "I Love You" hand sign, popularized by a member of the band Kiss, or something else I don't know about.

A lot of things are ambiguous meanings. Such as LOL, which can mean Lots of Love or Laughing Out Loud. And often the person using it thinks everybody has the same meaning as they have for it. Like with many other words and symbols.

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
Oct 6 2008, 09:47 AM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Oct 6 2008, 06:21 AM) *
If you are talking to me, no, I am referring to his hand signal. For years I have seen that, and never asked what it meant. Now University of Texas fans use that, it refers to "Longhorn Cattle", their mascot. But I doubted guys like Antipolitic were Texas fans (that is why the Bush family use it, they are Texans). So I am left with either Devil Worship or the "I Love You" hand sign, popularized by a member of the band Kiss, or something else I don't know about.

A lot of things are ambiguous meanings. Such as LOL, which can mean Lots of Love or Laughing Out Loud. And often the person using it thinks everybody has the same meaning as they have for it. Like with many other words and symbols.

I do not worship The Devil. That sign means "OH MY GOD I LOVE GMC SO DARN MUCH" but it's easier to just do this sign for me. Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bondy
Oct 6 2008, 10:06 AM
Learning Roadie
Duh Fkalich it's the universal sigh for Rock N Roll laugh.gif
only weird people would think it would stand for anything but wacko.gif wacko.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 6 2008, 10:25 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I think fkalich just forgot to add a symbol. Namely a wink.gif smiley

smile.gif

And I wonder why to hardrocking dudes, possibly Texas Longhorn Football Fans, with heavy guitars and amps got a can of nose spray ontop of the amp head? ohmy.gif

1) They are not so tough and hardrocking after all
2) It's got a central role when used in an occult rite
3) One of them got a cold

wink.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 6 2008, 10:54 AM
haha. It looks like your right hand is just one over sized thumb biggrin.gif I apologise if this is the case biggrin.gif Funny picture. My band really needs to get a picture of us all but we are quite camera shy ( or a bunch of ugly ........) tongue.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (fkalich @ Oct 6 2008, 05:21 AM) *

I love your philosophy on life biggrin.gif

But Dio created the horns hand sign tongue.gif

And I do it to say you guys kick ass and rock heavily. But usally I just have a closed fist anyway. And I worship the devil that lives in my draw at work. The smell from there is quite wrong. But it could be the gone off sandwich and may not be the devil. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 6 2008, 11:05 AM
GMC Founder
hehe great topic, you look cool...and scary ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 6 2008, 11:52 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (MickeM @ Oct 6 2008, 11:25 AM) *
And I wonder why to hardrocking dudes, possibly Texas Longhorn Football Fans, with heavy guitars and amps got a can of nose spray ontop of the amp head? ohmy.gif

1) They are not so tough and hardrocking after all
2) It's got a central role when used in an occult rite
3) One of them got a cold

wink.gif

Or just because it's Autumn in Scandinavia xP
Or, I guess that's related to 3)..

This post has been edited by Canis: Oct 6 2008, 11:52 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:56 PM