Fostex Mr-8 Mkii Multitrack Recorder
shredmandan
Sep 17 2007, 09:22 AM
GMC:er
Wiki link

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MickeM: Dec 17 2008, 01:56 PM

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
Sep 20 2007, 05:42 AM
Looks like a nice piece of kit, how would you say it measured up against a Boss or Zoom type digital multitracker (if you've had the experience of trying either!

Good value tho, most digital 8 tracks you'd pay twice-four times that amount. Ones I've seen in the UK anyway.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 20 2007, 01:09 PM
QUOTE (Owen @ Sep 20 2007, 12:42 AM) *
Looks like a nice piece of kit, how would you say it measured up against a Boss or Zoom type digital multitracker (if you've had the experience of trying either!

Good value tho, most digital 8 tracks you'd pay twice-four times that amount. Ones I've seen in the UK anyway.

Yep i know it is a great value.I dont know how it would add up to a boss or zoom.I would say it's better than a zoom but dont know by experience.I just found out something awesome about this recorder though.If you have a CD Burner on your computer then your straight out set.All you have to do is hook up the fostex to a computer and you can make your own cd's so you basically have a complete 8 track digital quality studio that makes your own cd's to sell for under $300.00 biggrin.gif

Only bad thing is im broke and im thinking i might have to sell it,im going to try my best to keep it though smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:13 AM