> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 39 40 41 42 43 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 2 2013, 12:57 PM
Instructor
Looks like I'll see these guys live in November!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 3 2013, 09:32 AM
Instructor
Check out the new '10 years' album!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 5 2013, 07:59 AM
Instructor
Another great tune from the early 2000s

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 5 2013, 01:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 1 2013, 09:56 AM) *
How the heck do I end up stuck in these tearjerking songs? laugh.gif

I know it's not the same song, but this just got me thinking about this video from Drewsif. He's not a singer as such, but I still really like his voice (despite him screwing up!).

Oh, and be sure not to miss this either:

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Sep 5 2013, 01:32 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 6 2013, 08:15 AM
Instructor
Thanks for sharing man! Wow, Mr. Stalin laugh.gif aside from his famous dictator name, is a multi talented dude. I think that if he would chisel his voice, he could be very good. By the way, the mic in the first video, is the same with the one I used to record the vocals on my band's EP tongue.gif

And for today.. why not share the original version of the tune sung by Dallas Green:

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 6 2013, 11:03 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 6 2013, 09:15 AM) *
Thanks for sharing man! Wow, Mr. Stalin laugh.gif aside from his famous dictator name, is a multi talented dude. I think that if he would chisel his voice, he could be very good. By the way, the mic in the first video, is the same with the one I used to record the vocals on my band's EP tongue.gif

And for today.. why not share the original version of the tune sung by Dallas Green:

He really is multitalented. He has made some quite funny djent covers of pop songs as well laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 7 2013, 09:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 6 2013, 10:03 AM) *
He really is multitalented. He has made some quite funny djent covers of pop songs as well laugh.gif

Hehe biggrin.gif Yeah man, I know, I discovered him because someone here at GMC posted his famous cover of Katie Perry's 'ET' or 'Alien' something like like that

That being said, I will stick to City and Color because I can't get this music out of my head these days:

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Sep 7 2013, 10:11 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 9 2013, 12:44 PM
Instructor
Quick, quick, bring a bucket of water! Alexisonfire! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 10 2013, 10:55 AM
Instructor
Some Lady Gaga for y'all biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 10 2013, 06:39 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 10 2013, 10:55 AM) *

not bad.... now all that it needs to be really good is different vocals and lyrics biggrin.gif

dude, Ive been listening to a bit of porcupine tree since you posted that 'raven' track, I found this one the other day ohmy.gif it's so dark and awesome. I usually dont like too much electronic stuff but this is amazing, I may need to get the album.

It kinda reminds me of schism by tool, not that they sound similar but just the general foreboding dark atmosphere. Its a killer track smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 10 2013, 07:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 10 2013, 11:55 AM) *

Slavenko won't be happy about bringing Lady Gaga into metal. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Sep 10 2013, 07:01 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 11 2013, 10:21 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 10 2013, 05:39 PM) *
not bad.... now all that it needs to be really good is different vocals and lyrics biggrin.gif

dude, Ive been listening to a bit of porcupine tree since you posted that 'raven' track, I found this one the other day ohmy.gif it's so dark and awesome. I usually dont like too much electronic stuff but this is amazing, I may need to get the album.

It kinda reminds me of schism by tool, not that they sound similar but just the general foreboding dark atmosphere. Its a killer track smile.gif

hehe! Once again - proof of the fact that my theory regarding re-orchestration is valid - no matter if a song is categorized as pop, if you orchestrate it differently but the chord progression and the vocal line are catchy, it will become a killer tune, without any doubt.

Glad to provide inspirational materials for you man wink.gif I totally understand what you mean - and I am VERY curious about the time when Tool will release their next album. It's been 7 years since the release of 10000 days- right?

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 10 2013, 06:01 PM) *
Slavenko won't be happy about bringing Lady Gaga into metal. laugh.gif

Slav seems menacing but I am sure he is a great guy and uber fun too! biggrin.gif

Because wearing a white suit is cool wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 12 2013, 10:10 AM
Instructor
Here's my favorite track off the record done by Greg Howe, Tetsuo Sakurai and Denis Chambers!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 12 2013, 11:17 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 12 2013, 11:10 AM) *
Here's my favorite track off the record done by Greg Howe, Tetsuo Sakurai and Denis Chambers!

That was awesome! So much energy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 13 2013, 08:22 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Glad you liked it, Ben!

And to top that:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2013, 08:27 PM
Instructor
Something for the soul:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 16 2013, 07:48 AM
Instructor
It's so cloudy and damp, I'd say the summer ran away with giant steps smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 18 2013, 08:57 AM
Instructor
Redneck love smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 19 2013, 08:52 AM
Instructor
A bit of Chris Cornell and Bob Marley tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 19 2013, 11:33 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 19 2013, 09:52 AM) *
A bit of Chris Cornell and Bob Marley tongue.gif

I said a while back that there are two men I'd go gay for. Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder. laugh.gif

And Bob Marley was a Tottenham fan, as far as I know, so everything he made is awesome, obviously.

--------------------

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 39 40 41 42 43 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:56 PM